• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Soundtrack?

Upvote 0
The ro2 soundtrack is so epic, I listen to it while I animate more times then I can recall. Sam Hulick Composed a true masterpiece, it's one of the best soundtracks ever made! I'm alittle biased but I think everyone will agree when they hear it! You'll be able to get your hands on the soundtrack soon!

Let's praise the :IS2: !!
I'm sure it will be epic

Upvote 0
The ro2 soundtrack is so epic, I listen to it while I animate more times then I can recall. Sam Hulick Composed a true masterpiece, it's one of the best soundtracks ever made! I'm alittle biased but I think everyone will agree when they hear it! You'll be able to get your hands on the soundtrack soon!

We will be able to get the soundtracks our selves????? **** YES, I completely agree, the soundtrack is ****en amazing. I listen to the samples continuously and play Red Orchestra with them on sometimes. I can't wait.

Upvote 0
I have only listened the music I saqw in the video's, I am saving the rest of the epicness to blow me away in-game.

I think I am looking forward to the soundtrack on the same level as I look forward to the game itself. It's just Epic, nothing can describe the feeling.

Funny how the maint heme is already like the best piece of music I ever heard:D

Reactions: PsychoPigeon
Upvote 0