• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

success

Hi, i'm Belgian and i speak French correctly. I think the translation into french for the success and in game in Killing Floor is very bad ! So, I offer my help developers to translate. But i need the file with success. If a developer is interested he can contact me by email ([email protected]) or by responding here.

Your english on the other hand isn't very good. You made a couple mistakes that make me think your english to french translation would not be that great.

Regardless of that, even though I have been living in California since 2003, I am originally from France and agree with your statement that the french version isn't very good (that's why I only play the english one :))
I would not say it is that bad, but the handful of badly translated names stand out like a sore thumb.

Last edited:
Reactions: horzineplumpudding
Upvote 0
Your english on the other hand isn't very good. You made a couple mistakes that make me think your english to french translation would not be that great.
It doesn't take a PhD in English to see that the translation in French reaches climaxes of nonsense here and there. Here is an easy one :

"Kill 100 fleshpounds with the AA12."

Translated into : "Tue 100 livres de chair avec le AA12".

Which says "Kill 100 pounds of flesh with the AA12". To avoid any consonance with fleshpounds (this is done in the French translation), you can reword it as "Kill 45.4 kg of meat with the AA12".

Since "fleshpound" is translated into "Barback", there's no way you can guess what you have to do to unlock the achievement unless you get the English version :eek:

Upvote 0
It doesn't take a PhD in English to see that the translation in French reaches climaxes of nonsense here and there. Here is an easy one :

Which says "Kill 100 pounds of flesh with the AA12". To avoid any consonance with fleshpounds (this is done in the French translation), you can reword it as "Kill 45.4 kg of meat with the AA12".

Since "fleshpound" is translated into "Barback", there's no way you can guess what you have to do to unlock the achievement unless you get the English version :eek:

Ahahaha thats hilarious.

There are a lot of bad translation. So, i need the files with the success and texts in game :)

I dont want to sound like an *** but how are you going to translate from english to french if your english skills are... well, not very good.

Upvote 0

Ahahaha thats hilarious.

There are a lot of bad translation. So, i need the files with the success and texts in game :)

I dont want to sound like an *** but how are you going to translate from english to french if your english skills are... well, not very good.

What do you mean by "success" anyway?

Upvote 0