• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Game crashing and refund

Game crashing and refund

• ME

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • NOT ME

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cassicj05

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 3, 2011
Hello my name is Jeffrey Cassick I have just bought the game Killing Floor and I have now tried to play the game over a dozen of times i have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and i keep getting the same message over and over again which is

Killing Floor Setup Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48]

CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2195 MHz with 3835MB RAM
Video: No Video

Setup: Missing version number

History: USetupDefinition::Init <- WFilerWizard::WFilerWizard <- Setup

I have gone through the fourms for he game and have done all the support tips to get it to work and nothing happens just the same thing over and over again. I would like to delete the game and get a full refund back please because im am sick of trying to get the game to work and it is just to aggervating. I think it is a little messed up that i spent $27.95 on a game that crashes with in seconds of trying to load it. So can you please reply to my message ASAP to let me know what is going on.

Thank you for your time

im am sorry but im sorry i am starting to get aggervated even more due to the fact that i am not getting a respone and i have done all the tech support soulutins that are posted for the game 7 mores time after i sent all that info and it still does the same thing Critical after over and over again. So it would be greatly apperciated if i could just go ahead and get my $27.95 back please and i can be on my way with living a happy life playing my other games and everything else i do. I understand that you guys might be really busy with other people but i worked my a** off for the money i spent to buy and play a game that dont get play because of ERRORS on the game. And as of know i lost intrest in the game and would just like to spend the money on something i can use and that works please. THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Jeffery,

Seeing as this is your first post here in our forums, this is your first attempt that I know of to receive technical support from us.

Let's try and sort your issue and, and barring that we will see about getting you a refund.

First off, what are your computer specs?

Upvote 0
The Dev team (with the orange names) is very active and helpful on these forums and as you can see, even after 11pm EST, Yoshiro popped into try and lend you a hand just 9 minutes after your post went up. I'm sure other forum users will as well once they see more info on your problem.

Killing Floor really is a fun game and hopefully its just something simple that was overlooked. Best of luck to you!

Last edited:
Reactions: PUTZ
Upvote 0
My name is Colin, and i have also just bought Killing Floor, i played for a few hours and enjoyed the game like no other. After i exited the game and turned off my computer, i came back to it the next day and i have also got the same problem as Jeffrey Cassick and i too have grown very aggrevated and would either like problem be fixed or would love a refund Junior Member

Last edited:
Upvote 0