• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Sound Friday Siren

Faneca

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 16, 2010
Portugal
Hello, I want to make a sound mod for the Siren, in wich she sings Rebbeca Black's stupidly annoying and terrible song, this one :

YouTube - Rebecca Black - Friday (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

I just want to make the Siren even more annoying.

Now, if I am correct (and pardon me because this will be my 1st modification ever), DragonUnPacker is used to decompile the sounds.
But for the rest, I do not know how to do, may someone re-direct me to a proper guide (search turned up nothing usefull I think).

Reactions: J.D.*
Strangely I don't dislike this song too much... working in retail I think my auditory senses have been plundered by crap so bad that I can put up with pretty much anything now.

I think the last straw was been forced to listen to Sharam singing his cover of Party All The Time (well I say cover... I actually mean singing the chorus for 4 minutes straight).

The fact it was a crappy generic beat, with the same 8 words repeated over and over and over and over again melted my brain... that wasn't the kill shot though. The real destruction of my soul was going on youtube to prove a point by finding this blatant maiming of what was otherwise an OK joke song and finding 95% of people liked it...

My spirit died and got buried face down just so it could turn over in its grave that day...

... share the pain...

Last edited:
Reactions: Demon_333
Upvote 0
@ Undedd Jester

Geh, meh, gah, buu, God I hate you...

Also, as a Studio Sound Engineer that **** makes me angry... f*ing internet... part of me is glad that 2 of the big 4 are going bust. Might help stop **** like this... or at least I hope so... things could go down the indie route...

Oh great. Now I'm going to have nightmares! Thanks again Jester!

Reactions: Raziel
Upvote 0