• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

just thought of two things i want in heroes

ForgottenHero

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 31, 2006
1. coop missions where we need several tanks to complete.

2. a base assault mode in pvp. a game long ago had this. i will not say its name but it was an expansion that made the original game look very bland. each team had several bases. the bases had to be hit with tanks several times before infantry could go in and plant explosives and destroy the base. this was the best pvp mode i ever played.

yea im a dreamer but maybe this will give ideas for dlc or mods.

1. coop missions where we need several tanks to complete.

2. a base assault mode in pvp. a game long ago had this. i will not say its name but it was an expansion that made the original game look very bland. each team had several bases. the bases had to be hit with tanks several times before infantry could go in and plant explosives and destroy the base. this was the best pvp mode i ever played.

yea im a dreamer but maybe this will give ideas for dlc or mods.

Coop will be singleplayer or kinda like a "terrorist hunt" gamemode.

Base assualt mode? I don't know the name of it, but it was from CoD:WaW it was a mod thats maps where very plain and the bases took a lot more than serveral shots though. They weren't even bases anyway. They were pointless bunkers that had a tiny basement for C4. Overall it wasn't that good, but the idea was alright, for CoD.

If dramatically changed it could make a pretty decent gamemode addon for custom servers though. With the new tanking and even halftracks coming in later on.

Upvote 0
Coop will be singleplayer or kinda like a "terrorist hunt" gamemode.

Base assualt mode? I don't know the name of it, but it was from CoD:WaW it was a mod thats maps where very plain and the bases took a lot more than serveral shots though. They weren't even bases anyway. They were pointless bunkers that had a tiny basement for C4. Overall it wasn't that good, but the idea was alright, for CoD.

If dramatically changed it could make a pretty decent gamemode addon for custom servers though. With the new tanking and even halftracks coming in later on.

Honestly i think that this game mode would make an awesome addition to IC:V. It needs a bit of fine tuning but could turn out very nicely imo

Upvote 0

Aussault was a great gamemode also in UT, but will it work in HOS? I don

Last edited:
Upvote 0