• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad LF People for Hard/Suicidal/HoE

Elmo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 22, 2011
Looking for a few people to play Hard/Suicidal/HoE with. This is for North American players. This isn't a clan, just a group of decent players are that not new to Killing Floor. I have a KF server (Chicago) to play on. Please have a mic and be able to download Mumble to talk through. If you're interested add me on Steam (elmothebigredmonster).

Last edited:
Hiya Elmo.. My clan and I play KF on our clan server. As long as u willing to listen and play as team your welcome to play. Also if you want to be in HOE you will need to be a lvl 5 or 6. I dont mind jumping in games ppl need if there lower lvl games tho. My server is FB proving grounds. List as a favorite. if its online a clan member is on and we boot if you dont follow the rules

Edit: also the other clan members have servers.. More often then not if it has FB in the server name like FB server or FB proving grounds or FB proving grounds 2. Add them to your favorites. Most the time the servers full cause when we on we try to make the games all HOE lvl 6

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hiya Elmo.. My clan and I play KF on our clan server. As long as u willing to listen and play as team your welcome to play. Also if you want to be in HOE you will need to be a lvl 5 or 6. I dont mind jumping in games ppl need if there lower lvl games tho. My server is FB proving grounds. List as a favorite. if its online a clan member is on and we boot if you dont follow the rules

Edit: also the other clan members have servers.. More often then not if it has FB in the server name like FB server or FB proving grounds or FB proving grounds 2. Add them to your favorites. Most the time the servers full cause when we on we try to make the games all HOE lvl 6

Sounds good, but favorites don't seem to work. I add a server to my favorites, and it doesn't show up on the list. I am also usually only playing a little bit on the weekends now, I have an incredibly demanding semester in college this spring.

Upvote 0
LF HoE group

LF HoE group

Im a lvl 5 soon to be lvl 6 Medic im playing suicidal right now and when i hit lvl 6 im going to start HoE.

Im looking for a good HoE group that knows what they are doing (not going rambo,Not Dying Every wave,Not Spamming I NEED MONEY!,and not leaving the group when they need help) Also that they know good camp spots and which doors to weld and wont Spam Flame and Smoke

BTW i live in USA

Upvote 0
Im a lvl 5 soon to be lvl 6 SharpShooter im playing suicidal right now and when i hit lvl 6 im going to start HoE.

Im looking for a good HoE group that knows what they are doing (not going rambo,Not Dying Every wave,Not Spamming I NEED MONEY!,and not leaving the group when they need help) Also that they know good camp spots and which doors to weld and wont Spam Flame and Smoke.

The majority of people you see in HoE games are at least decent, from what I've seen. I have a group of 2 - 4 that I jump in with that play in them if you wanna try running with us when we do.

Upvote 0