• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Thank you

TheGameexe

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 9, 2009
I'm generally speaking about TWI and RO. TWI seems to be the only exclusive PC developer working on FPS titles, much less any title it seems anymore. It's good to see a developer work so hard and care for its community. You don't see a lot of players turned developers anymore. It seems it's the other way around these days.

Anyway, aside from that little butt hugging moment, I've followed the progress of RO2 lightly up until a week ago where I've watched everything from interviews to gameplay videos. The game looks marvelous and whether you price it at $59.99 or $19.99, I'm sold. Merely for the exclusivity and stunning gameplay (aside from it being in the WWII era).

My point in making this thread is to show appreciation to the developers. Not sure if this is made to be here but if it isn't, oh well. I reckon it's about time the gaming community as a whole stops whining and appreciates what's given to them. :IS2: