Tripwire Interactive Forums

Go Back   Tripwire Interactive Forums > Killing Floor Forums > Killing Floor Modifications > General Modding Discussion

Old 05-27-2012, 02:36 PM

how do i install this mod on my server i have bin trying but it keeps dieing on me mods running on my server
IJC Weapon pack 27
custom trader
antiBlocker
patHPleft
fakedPlayers
SpecimentHPConfig
Old 07-06-2012, 03:55 PM

[EDIT] With the IJC Weapon pack now being part of KF (as of the current version) if you would like to add the BD Hunting Rifle to your .bat file all you need to put in is this:

BDHuntingRifleFinalPlus.Hunting_RifleMut

Thanks.
Also, congrats to the IJC Team.

Last edited by Fogg; 07-06-2012 at 11:13 PM.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spik330 View Post
how do i install this mod on my server i have bin trying but it keeps dieing on me mods running on my server
IJC Weapon pack 27
custom trader
antiBlocker
patHPleft
fakedPlayers
SpecimentHPConfig
The IJC Weapons pack is now part of KF by default so you will no longer need that. Also you won't need the custom trader unless you are running other weapon mods.

Two files need to be edited to make sure the server launches with what you want. "KillingFloor.bat" and "KillingFloor.ini". If you are missing the .bat file you can just open a new notepad document and save it as whatever name you want.

Here is what I use to run my dedicated server:

.bat
Quote:
TITLE Killing Floor Server
"C:\SRCDS\KillingFloor\system\ucc.exe" server KF-BioticsLab.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecured=tr ue?MaxPlayers=6?Mutator=MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAnti Blocker,BDHuntingRifleFinalPlus.Hunting_RifleMut,K FPatHPLeft.MutPatHPLeft
.ini
Quote:
[Engine.GameEngine] (find this in the ini and add the rest)
ServerActors=MutKillMessage.MutKillMessage
ServerPackages=MutKFAntiBlocker
ServerPackages=KFPatHPLeft
From this you can see I run:
SpecimineKillMessage
KFAntiBlocker
KFPatHPLeft
BDHuntingRifle

You should be able to find the faked players string in it's thread. Since the number of players you use reduces the max that can join I don't run it on my dedi. Hope this helps.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogg View Post
[EDIT] With the IJC Weapon pack now being part of KF (as of the current version) if you would like to add the BD Hunting Rifle to your .bat file all you need to put in is this:

BDHuntingRifleFinalPlus.Hunting_RifleMut

Thanks.
Also, congrats to the IJC Team.
Exactly the information I was looking for, thank you.

While this adds the hunting rifle without issue, it seems to eliminate the axe from the trader as an option. At least that's been my experience, are you having this issue as well or no?

Last edited by deckardblade; 07-07-2012 at 04:30 PM.
Old 07-08-2012, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deckardblade View Post
Exactly the information I was looking for, thank you.

While this adds the hunting rifle without issue, it seems to eliminate the axe from the trader as an option. At least that's been my experience, are you having this issue as well or no?
Yes, apparently if you put the Hunting Rifle, the Axe disappears. My friend told me the "Potato gun" disappears too but that is stupid. Is it even possible? Put one gun, two disappear? Not like that silly potato gun matters.

Perk levels:
Medic 6, Support 5, Sharpshooter 6, Commando 6, Berserker 5, Firebug 3, Demolitions 6
Steam: Strelet12
Old 07-10-2012, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strogglet View Post
Yes, apparently if you put the Hunting Rifle, the Axe disappears. My friend told me the "Potato gun" disappears too but that is stupid. Is it even possible? Put one gun, two disappear? Not like that silly potato gun matters.
That's because the weapon IDs on the extended weapons list (IJC + HRFinal) are the same as the one on the default list.

Old 07-12-2012, 01:19 PM

Default Like Last time...

Like last time with the IJC pack, this rifle is making other weapons disappear since the patch, it seems the Axe is missing from the trader with the mutator enabled.
Old 07-13-2012, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphocus View Post
Like last time with the IJC pack, this rifle is making other weapons disappear since the patch, it seems the Axe is missing from the trader with the mutator enabled.
Read the above post for the reason...

www.fluxiservice.com - Friendly, supportive game server host awaiting your arrival.
>> My Custom Content Archive <<
Old 07-14-2012, 12:07 AM

Any update on if tripwire is thinking on adding the hunting rifle to the game? It's a great weapon in my opinion, also is there any way to fix the ID problem or an update on if Braindead is working on fixing the issue? I'm hoping to get a response as to the fact that I love having this weapon on my server.
Old 07-16-2012, 06:41 AM

It should be very easy to fix the id problem, just change the number and its done, maybe I got some time to make a new version, if BrainDead is ok with it, he can release it then.

Last edited by -=Ivan=-; 07-16-2012 at 01:17 PM.
Old 07-16-2012, 12:46 PM

Hopefully he is fine with it, I love the gun, I hope it itself gets added to the game eventually, I feel its a good weapon & people would love to keep it in the game
Old 07-25-2012, 07:14 AM

So The Weapon is Whitelisted? Does it act the same as the Moss12 where it spawns in your inventory when you spawn?
Old 07-25-2012, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmSecretSpy View Post
So The Weapon is Whitelisted? Does it act the same as the Moss12 where it spawns in your inventory when you spawn?
It was un-whitelisted when ijc was added as stock weapons
Old 07-25-2012, 07:30 AM

Huh how unfortunate I love Bolt Action Snipers :/ Guess we will have to wait till the next Whitlisting Thread.
Old 07-29-2012, 03:12 AM

Any clue on whats going on with this since it's no longer white listed? I miss this on my server
Old 08-01-2012, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegetasasuke0 View Post
Any clue on whats going on with this since it's no longer white listed? I miss this on my server
Mine still seems to be white listed, but I think the pricing/getting the perks +damage etc. has disappeared as far as I can tell (thing can't 1 hit a clot to the body on hard level 6 sharpshooter, suicidal and HoE it has issues headshotting in 1 hit on a lot of specimens too). But back on topic, I had mine running and still got perk experience which stayed after I left the server (maybe because I'm level 6 or something already the game doesn't care but I highly doubt that).
Old 08-01-2012, 11:16 AM

Even so it replaces certain weapon(s), I think everyone would like to have the ability to play with the Hunting Rifle without the problem of weapons being taken away
Old 08-19-2012, 05:47 PM

Hey Braindead. I have made some changes to this weapon for my server and was wondering if you may be wanting to add my changes to your version? One of the changes is changable zoom distance, PM me if you want more details

www.fluxiservice.com - Friendly, supportive game server host awaiting your arrival.
Old 08-19-2012, 08:33 PM

Sounds cool Flux but to be honest, I wanted to try and keep in-line with the KF original weapons and keep the gun as realistic as possible.

Feel free to release a different version though, by all means. Heh, as long as it's renamed
Old 08-20-2012, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by braindead View Post
Sounds cool Flux but to be honest, I wanted to try and keep in-line with the KF original weapons and keep the gun as realistic as possible.

Feel free to release a different version though, by all means. Heh, as long as it's renamed
I thought i'd try help you alter it slightly to try get it whitelisted so for me, helpping you was my first thing. I may release it at some point depending on how successful it feels on my server.

Cheers anyway and you know me, of course i'll rename it