• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Question] Problem in the loadout screen

tetley999

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 15, 2010
I have been playing RO for a year or tow now. I did stop for a while, and i reinstaled it today. Connecting to a server is fine, my problem is that when i have connected it sais that noone is on the server. I can choose a team but i can't see any of the load outs. when i click continue it puts me into spectate view. i know that the server has players on becuase i try joining my friends on it. Please help!!!!

Geez, haven't been in the RO Forums for years!

Anyhow, this worked for me when I got this problem

Open up the Steam Library, right click on RO and chose Properties

Then click on Local Files and then Verify integrity of game cache and after that also Defragment cache files.

When both are done, restart Steam, start up RO and join a server and see if it works.

Worked for me.

Upvote 0
Hello everyone,

My friend and I recently got Red Orchestra and we ran into this problem when he tried to connect to my listen server. I was able to connect to his listen server without problems (although his computer had a tendency to crash/get video corruption every once in a while (those may be separate issues)). Using the -log=ServerLog.log launch option for Red Orchestra, we recreated the problem of him connecting to me and getting the empty loadout screen while generating the log. The following is what we found when he was unable to see anything in the loadout screen...

Server (me):
Warning: ROTeamGame RO-LyesKrovy.ROTeamGame (Function ROEngine.ROTeamGame.RestartPlayer:0030) Accessed None 'aPlayer'
Warning: ROTeamGame RO-LyesKrovy.ROTeamGame (Function ROEngine.ROTeamGame.RestartPlayer:0038) Accessed None
Warning: ROTeamGame RO-LyesKrovy.ROTeamGame (Function ROEngine.ROTeamGame.RestartPlayer:0040) Accessed None
Warning: ROTeamGame RO-LyesKrovy.ROTeamGame (Function ROEngine.ROTeamGame.RestartPlayer:00EB) Accessed None 'aPlayer'
Warning: ROTeamGame RO-LyesKrovy.ROTeamGame (Function ROEngine.ROTeamGame.RestartPlayer:00F3) Accessed None
Warning: ROTeamGame RO-LyesKrovy.ROTeamGame (Function ROEngine.ROTeamGame.RestartPlayer:00FB) Accessed None
Warning: ROTeamGame RO-LyesKrovy.ROTeamGame (Function ROEngine.ROTeamGame.RoundInPlay.Timer:020F) Accessed None 'P'

Client (him):
Warning: ROPlayer RO-LyesKrovy.ROPlayer (Function ROEngine.ROPlayer.HasSelectedTeam:0009) Accessed None 'PlayerReplicationInfo'
Warning: ROPlayer RO-LyesKrovy.ROPlayer (Function ROEngine.ROPlayer.CanRestartPlayer:000A) Accessed None 'PlayerReplicationInfo'
Warning: ROPlayer RO-LyesKrovy.ROPlayer (Function ROEngine.ROPlayer.HasSelectedTeam:0009) Accessed None 'PlayerReplicationInfo'

I am hoping some of the tech support experts can use this to resolve our issue. To the tech support experts, let me know if you require additional lines of text from the log file (these were the pertinent lines, we thought).

I hope this helps,

Fafnir_6

Upvote 0