• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Xmas update , wait .. Updates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkwave

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 4, 2010
Argentina
I've never seen this happen with KF :
547 mb Xmas Update ( Done )
When im about to open KF , another update launches , with 243 mb.. Wait a sec... Wasn't all downloaded yet? And that update deleted all the previously 500 mb update! What the heck is going on here?
And a friend of mine told me that he downloaded another one , of 170 mb. ( I don't know if it's fixed with that)

May i say WTF?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This is a quote from another thread. im sure it did that to roll back the update or something.

We are sorry to inform you that the non final build of the KF Xmas update was rolled out. This was on accident due to a mis communication. It will be pulled back shortly.

In the released build perks and achievements will not work as intended, and the Linux server files were not yet complete.

We are sorry for the inconvenience, but the final patch is on its way still.

Upvote 0
They drank a little too much egg nog in celebration and sent the wrong file it seems. Just as well, really disappointed with the update after the 30 mins I managed to play before it was taken down. There's a really lame camp spot in the santa map that everyone hangs at and the zeds really lost their intimidating factors. The scrake is the only thing I was afraid of. Still a bit confused how they can remake all of the zeds, create new audio tracks for them, and make a whole new DLC of i.m.o. a waste of additions that don't quite fit in, but can't make a single female player model that's military or police.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.