• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Some ideas

wolfraim

Nov 22, 2010
WE NEED MORE:

-achievements: like KILL ALL THE MONSTERS ON 1 WAVE named: FRAG MASTER or XBOW MASTER: kill more than 500 monster with xbow,

-More difficult levels, like: INHUMAN

-more weapons: dual swords (berserker), dual daggers (berserker)

more perks: a magician xd, for this, you will need create a tonic to recover (MANA) or somethings..

ACTUALY I HAVE MY 7 PERKS ON LEVEL 6 AND THE GAME NOW ITS BORED... WE NEED MOTIVATION :D !!

Reactions: CandleJack
WE NEED MORE:

-achievements: like KILL ALL THE MONSTERS ON 1 WAVE named: FRAG MASTER or XBOW MASTER: kill more than 500 monster with xbow,

more perks: a magician xd, for this, you will need create a tonic to recover (MANA) or somethings..

ACTUALY I HAVE MY 7 PERKS ON LEVEL 6 AND THE GAME NOW ITS BORED... WE NEED MOTIVATION :D !!

Dude the difficulty levels are coming...Hell On Earth..And due a magician? Are you been serious? If you want magicians go play some fantasy games. And if your bored go play left 4 dead ^^

Upvote 0
WE NEED MORE:

NO WARCRAFT perks!!!!!!!!!
the magician in this game is the Medic

Lighting bolt, lighting bolt, lighting bolt

Upvote 0
Acheivements: Yosh hinted at more being included between now and Christmas.

Difficulties: HoE, my friend

Weapons: Well, those will come in due time, so I suggest mods

Dual melee weapons....well there is the animations for dual throwing machetes

Perks: Yosh has not said No to the Gunslinger, but it's far from confirmed.

And no, there will be no Magic Zombie Fighters. If you want that, buy Samurai Zombie Nation.

In the mean time, I suggest trying out the comunity-made mods and maps that are abound. They should be a nice distraction until updates start rolling in.

Reactions: CandleJack
Upvote 0