Tripwire Interactive Forums

Go Back   Tripwire Interactive Forums > Killing Floor Forums > Killing Floor General > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-10-2010, 08:57 PM
timur's Avatar
timur timur is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: IN AMERICA (inside joke)
Posts: 3,517
Default Floormas Caroles

During this very special Christmas season, I feel that we should spread the Floormas cheer, and begin creating caroles to sing as we blast elves apart as santa clause. Heres a list of ones to be "recreated" : Silent Night, Joy to the World, Jingle Bells, and I will add more.

Here's the already existing ones:
Rudolph: the Red nosed Crawler
Rudolph, the red-nosed crawler
had a very shiny nose.
And if you ever saw him,
you would even say it glows.

All of the other specimens
used to laugh and call him names.
They never let poor Rudolph
join in any killing games.

Then one foggy Christmas Eve
Patriarch came to say:
"Rudolph with your nose so bright,
won't you guide my rocket tonight?"

Then all the specimens loved him
as they shouted out with glee(Hurr hurr hurr),
Rudolph the red-nosed crawler,
you'll go down in Killing Sprees!


You know Fleshpound and Scrake and Stalker and Gorefast,
Husk and Clot and Bloat and Siren,
But do you recall?
The most famous specimen of all?

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Crawler
Had a very shiny nose,
And if you ever saw it,
You would even say it glows.
All of the other Specimens
Used to laugh and call him names;
They never let poor Rudolph
Join in any Killing games.

Then one foggy Christmas Eve,
Patriarch came to say,
Rudolph with your nose so bright,
Won't you guide my Rocket tonight?

Then how the Specimens loved him
As they shouted out with glee(Mechanical FP Laugh),
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Crawler,
You'll go down in Misery!.

Patriarch is coming to town

You better watch out,
You better not cry,
You better not poute,
I'm tellin' you why;
Patty Clause is coming to town

He's making a list,
He's checking it twice
Gonna find out if your naughty or nice
Patriarch is coming to town

He sees you when you sniping
He knows when you kill scrake
He knows if you've been bad or good,
So be good for goodness sake

Make your own and share it! add to the Christmas joy!
__________________

I used to have a pointless signature, but those days are past.
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.co...er.php?u=24084

Last edited by timur; 12-11-2010 at 04:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-11-2010, 12:19 AM
KON_Air KON_Air is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 203
Default

You can use a harder colour to read.
__________________

MP7 Medic Gun, making easier to stick it into where the sun don't shine.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-11-2010, 01:57 AM
Yin's Avatar
Yin Yin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 573
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KON_Air View Post
You can use a harder colour to read.
I am pretty sure I can. Also, stop marking this text to read it better, yes I'm talking to you right there!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-11-2010, 04:15 AM
Old Ranger Old Ranger is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Itškorpi, Finland
Posts: 212
Default

Hehe. Too bad my english is so poor, but maybe at least few letters from me..

"Silent night, holyhandgrenade night" (seen HHG thread in Ideas and suggestions forum )
__________________
Yes I know, I bloody have to learn English better..
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-11-2010, 12:20 PM
Freshmeat Freshmeat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 278
Default

The wife and I wanted to chime in as well:

Kevins Fleshpound
:

Long time ago in West London
So the good Tripwire said
Kevins new ZED the Fleshpound
Was born on one July day

Listen hear the Sirens sing:
"The players die today
From 10-16 the Fleshpound's back
To kill all that's in its way"


While lab assistants run and scream
They see a bright new shining star
It was a Husk with fireballs
Bombarding them from afar

Listen hear the Sirens sing:
"The players die today
From 10-16 the Fleshpound's back
To kill all that's in its way"

Now Briar and the DCF
Came to West London that night
They found no room to camp the ZEDs
Not a single spot was in sight.

And then they waited for their doom
In a tunnel all ablaze
And Scrakes and Fleshpounds wiped them out
While Crawlers jumped in their face

Listen hear the Sirens sing:
"The players die today
From 10-16 the Fleshpound's back
To kill all that's in its way"
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-11-2010, 04:11 PM
timur's Avatar
timur timur is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: IN AMERICA (inside joke)
Posts: 3,517
Default

well after some complaints, I changed it back to white. I kind of liked it better red, but it seems the consensus is for white.

Heres one more for the record:
Frosty the SnowHusk
Frosty the Snowhusk, was a very angry soul
with a snowball shot and a carrot nose,
and two eyes made of coal

Frosty the Snowhusk, was a fairy tale they say,
He was made of snow, but the forums know
how he came to life one day

There must have been some magic
in that device kevin made
for when they placed it in the snow
he began to shoot and maim
O
Frosty the snowhusk was alive as he could be
and the players say he could shoot
and kill just the same as you and me
*sounds of screams*
look at frosty go
*more screams*
over the hills he goes
Frosty the snowhusk
saw it's january that day
So he said "You run
and I'll shoot my gun
before I melt away"

Down to the village
with a snowball in his hand
running here and there
all around the square,
yelling "shoot me if you can"

Frosty the snowhusk
had to hurry on his way
but he wasved goodbye,
saying "Don't you cry,
I'll be back again one day"
__________________

I used to have a pointless signature, but those days are past.
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.co...er.php?u=24084

Last edited by timur; 12-11-2010 at 04:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-11-2010, 10:15 PM
THEDDLE's Avatar
THEDDLE THEDDLE is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 846
Default Hey

Great job Timur. Keep them coming. Nothing beats a creative soul. Well maybe some things, but that is irrelevant.

Just Outstanding.
__________________

www.twin-calibur-hitmen.com
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-12-2010, 02:47 PM
timur's Avatar
timur timur is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: IN AMERICA (inside joke)
Posts: 3,517
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEDDLE View Post
Great job Timur. Keep them coming. Nothing beats a creative soul. Well maybe some things, but that is irrelevant.

Just Outstanding.
Thanks

I also would like to encourage more people to try and make a carole of their own. Just try it; once you get the rythm down, it's a peice of cake.
__________________

I used to have a pointless signature, but those days are past.
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.co...er.php?u=24084
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-12-2010, 04:11 PM
C_Gibby's Avatar
C_Gibby C_Gibby is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Awaiting a renewed KF
Posts: 6,444
Default

While it's not a christmas carol, try and make something out of the Blackadder theme.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-12-2010, 04:32 PM
Sammers's Avatar
Sammers Sammers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,646
Default

Now this is a story, all about how
my family got flipped - turned upside down,
And I'd like to take a minute,
Just sit here and stay,
I'll tell you how I cloned an army in the middle of the UK.

In West London area,
Born an' raised,
In the research labs is where I spent mosta my days,
Chillin out, maxin', relaxin' all cool,
An' splicin' me some genes, makin' soldiers that rule,
When that Grim Reaper dude, who was causing me strife,
Started makin' trouble in my child's life,
I made one little clone and my wife got scared,
She said "I'm leaving cuz replacing our son just ain't fair!"

I whistled for a siren and when she came here,
She screamed real loud,
And killed my wife through the ears,
If anything I could say I gotta lay low,
But I thought "Hold on, I'll get a clone army on the go!"

I soon left the lab, about seven or eight,
I yelled to the Soldiers "What yo done, to mah children?!"
I looked at my army,
It was finally the day!
To sit on my throne, the new head of UK!


Am I doin' it right guise?
__________________

Last edited by Sammers; 12-12-2010 at 04:33 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-12-2010, 07:00 PM
timur's Avatar
timur timur is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: IN AMERICA (inside joke)
Posts: 3,517
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammers View Post
Now this is a story, all about how
my family got flipped - turned upside down,
And I'd like to take a minute,
Just sit here and stay,
I'll tell you how I cloned an army in the middle of the UK.

In West London area,
Born an' raised,
In the research labs is where I spent mosta my days,
Chillin out, maxin', relaxin' all cool,
An' splicin' me some genes, makin' soldiers that rule,
When that Grim Reaper dude, who was causing me strife,
Started makin' trouble in my child's life,
I made one little clone and my wife got scared,
She said "I'm leaving cuz replacing our son just ain't fair!"

I whistled for a siren and when she came here,
She screamed real loud,
And killed my wife through the ears,
If anything I could say I gotta lay low,
But I thought "Hold on, I'll get a clone army on the go!"

I soon left the lab, about seven or eight,
I yelled to the Soldiers "What yo done, to mah children?!"
I looked at my army,
It was finally the day!
To sit on my throne, the new head of UK!

Am I doin' it right guise?
That was awesome

so, yeah, your doin' it right
__________________

I used to have a pointless signature, but those days are past.
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.co...er.php?u=24084
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-13-2010, 10:48 PM
timur's Avatar
timur timur is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: IN AMERICA (inside joke)
Posts: 3,517
Default

here is a truly beautiful one by Jester:
Twas the night before Twisted Christmas, and throughout all of Horzine
Stood new nightmarish creatures, soon to be seen.
The clots in their elf shoes, spiked ears and bobbed hats
Stalkers in gask masks, red hoods and all that.

Crawler Reindeer, Siren Christmas Trees to boot
Bloated and Rotting Santas, who burp loudly and puke.
Hideous Snowmen launching snowballs of death
And evil Gingerbreadmen screeching like they are on meths.

In the background screams a chainsaw, unseen as of yet
A fearsome Nutcracker that glows red when its met.
It will crush more than nuts with its powerful jaws,
and last but not least stands mighty Patty Claus.

Come this very night, for all these would be "Survivors"
Will come something to test their skills and mouse drivers
No matter their size, be they the tall or the small
Their desire is the same... to devour you all.

So sleep tight all you gamers, for now, at the least
You're safe for 1 more day, before they are released
But your weapons of choice, whatever they may be
Won't be enough to save you this Christmas Eve...

The time of reckoning is near, you shall not survive
Sooner or later your organs will be all strewn outside.
Its the last thing you'll know, as your last dying sight
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!
__________________

I used to have a pointless signature, but those days are past.
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.co...er.php?u=24084
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-14-2010, 12:46 AM
lilaznkilla lilaznkilla is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 34
Default

Here's a short I wrote, had trouble working on the last line though
You better not scout
You better not wipe
You better watch out
There's one in the pipe
Pat's Rocket is taking you down

Last edited by lilaznkilla; 12-14-2010 at 12:48 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-14-2010, 08:03 AM
EricFong's Avatar
EricFong EricFong is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Trapped, many zeds, help.
Posts: 1,212
Default

I try to make one, so have mercy on me.

Since the day the hell raised
Everyone get dosh from specimen
And look for trader anywhere
After they get their hardware
They goes on killing and enjoy it
Until one day they are bored
Tripwire throw in a bloody annoying husk
But it is not enough
Then there are few friendly member
Who make a brute to make you fly
Then Tripwire make a special event
and let us celebrate the Christmas

Merry Christmas, everyone.
__________________


Just a anime-fan/g, leave me.
http://www.greatergoodgames.org <- Nice game? I think so.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-14-2010, 08:15 PM
BigB BigB is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1
Default Hellishly Horrifying Horzine Christmas

Not based off anything, and not very good but I thought I'd contribute.


Hellishly Horrifying Horzine Christmas

Twas not but a day before Christmas

When all of Horzine slept snug in their "beds"
Clamely had personally eaten their heads
Kevis and his sons and daughters had all been fed
And they too prepared for bed

But baby stalker wanted to dress
Then came baby gorefast and he too confessed
Why not celebrate Christmas

They dawned their dresses, and covered in dough
They looked so cute even though
That their cuddliness and delicious dough
Was out for us

So frosty fired away
Gorefasts charged into the fray
Stalkers hid in the day
And clots blocked the way

Yes children as they charged and filled our faces with Christmas cheer
That just because they were dressed like elves and deers
Didn't mean, they weren't meant to be feared

So they slashed and clawed us
Burned the bus

And we watched as they ate our skins
Devoured our insides
Soon we learned that
Christmas ...sucks
Just like this ryhme
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-14-2010, 11:24 PM
Shalderave's Avatar
Shalderave Shalderave is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1
Default

Here's one of "Let it snow":


Oh the zombie outside are frightful,
But the pipe bombs are sooo delightful.
Since they've no place to go,
Let 'em blow! Let 'em blow! Let 'em blow!

They don't show signs of stopping,
And I've brought grenades for popping,
Their health is turned way down low,
Let 'em blow! let 'em blow! LET 'EM BLOW!

When we finally say goodbye,
How I'll hate being eaten alive!
But if you heal me all the way to the store,
I'll live through the zombie swarm!

The Patriarch is slowly dying,
And, my boy, we're still firing,
But as long as he's still frying,
Let him blow! Let him blow! LET HIM BLOW!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-15-2010, 02:21 PM
Freshmeat Freshmeat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 278
Default

Now it is ZED time, the Bloat is getting fat
Please stick an arrow in the pattys hat

If you haven't got an arrow, a LAW rocket will do
If you haven't got a LAW rocket then God bless you
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-15-2010, 08:43 PM
timur's Avatar
timur timur is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: IN AMERICA (inside joke)
Posts: 3,517
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshmeat View Post
Now it is ZED time, the Bloat is getting fat
Please stick an arrow in the pattys hat

If you haven't got an arrow, a LAW rocket will do
If you haven't got a LAW rocket then God bless you
I was wondering if anyone would do 'soulcake'
__________________

I used to have a pointless signature, but those days are past.
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.co...er.php?u=24084
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-17-2010, 02:18 PM
dinon17 dinon17 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by timur View Post
During this very special Christmas season, I feel that we should spread the Floormas cheer, and begin creating caroles to sing as we blast elves apart as santa clause. Heres a list of ones to be "recreated" : Silent Night, Joy to the World, Jingle Bells, and I will add more.

Here's the already existing ones:
Rudolph: the Red nosed Crawler
Rudolph, the red-nosed crawler
had a very shiny nose.
And if you ever saw him,
you would even say it glows.

All of the other specimens
used to laugh and call him names.
They never let poor Rudolph
join in any killing games.

Then one foggy Christmas Eve
Patriarch came to say:
"Rudolph with your nose so bright,
won't you guide my rocket tonight?"

Then all the specimens loved him
as they shouted out with glee(Hurr hurr hurr),
Rudolph the red-nosed crawler,
you'll go down in Killing Sprees!


You know Fleshpound and Scrake and Stalker and Gorefast,
Husk and Clot and Bloat and Siren,
But do you recall?
The most famous specimen of all?

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Crawler
Had a very shiny nose,
And if you ever saw it,
You would even say it glows.
All of the other Specimens
Used to laugh and call him names;
They never let poor Rudolph
Join in any Killing games.

Then one foggy Christmas Eve,
Patriarch came to say,
Rudolph with your nose so bright,
Won't you guide my Rocket tonight?

Then how the Specimens loved him
As they shouted out with glee(Mechanical FP Laugh),
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Crawler,
You'll go down in Misery!.

Patriarch is coming to town

You better watch out,
You better not cry,
You better not poute,
I'm tellin' you why;
Patty Clause is coming to town

He's making a list,
He's checking it twice
Gonna find out if your naughty or nice
Patriarch is coming to town

He sees you when you sniping
He knows when you kill scrake
He knows if you've been bad or good,
So be good for goodness sake

Make your own and share it! add to the Christmas joy!
i made this for joy to the world

Joy to the world the patriarch has come

let the UK receive her DOOM!!!

Let every gun fire on his specimens

And let heaven and nature weep

And let heaven and nature weep

and heaven and heaven and nature weep

joy to the world the UK armies have came

Let men and weapons shoot

while crawlers and fleshpounders and bloats and husks and all the others eat.

repeat the sounding screems
repeat the sounding screems
eat lunge and repeat!!!!!!

tats it for now
k guys

By dinon17
if ud like add me at deadphish03 or zba deadphish03
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-17-2010, 05:12 PM
Subject Four Subject Four is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2
Default

Here's one:

T'was the night before Christmas, and all 'cross the map,
the crawlers, the fleshpounds, all that mutated crap
were tromping around Santa's house without care
knowing full well survivors soon would be there.
The pipe bombs were sitting in all of the lots
(We were hoping they'd blow up at least a few clots).

While me with my shotgun, and you with your MAC,
quickly dug ourselves in to withstand the attack.
When right down the hall, I heard such a roar
A fleshpound! Oh sh**! I ran quick to the door.
Just barely I made it, dont know what I did right.
I slammed the door quickly and welded it tight!
Now trapped in the workshop, all quiet it seemed.
Not a sound, not a shadow, not a siren to scream.
When out of the corner of my eye does appear,
a pack of stalkers, what a joke! I did sneer...
and turned around quickly, my gun brought to aim,
Bang bang bang, three stalkers I easily maimed.
Content in my victory, killed the last with my knife,
when all of a sudden, voice chat crackled to life,
"You A**hole! You retard! you left me to die!
Now the fleshpound's a comin'. He was too tough to fry!"
With that, victory just lost all its thrill.
Fleshpound on my tail, 85 left to kill.
I'd never make it, I was just the support.
I had no more ammo, I had no safe fort.
When behind me, I heard banging. I knew I was dead.
Now gorefasts surround me, I'd boxed myself in.
It was clear to me now: there's no way I could win.
With that, I did die, gun ablaze, near Santa's chair....
Maybe you could do better in Evil Santa's Lair.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2005 - 2014, Tripwire Interactive, LLC