• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Weapon Mutator help

you mean after you stole a model, if you really modeled the stuff you'd know they'd need to be coded & animated, how else would you get them ingame?, I'm an animator but I wouldn't animate "your" weapons considering you stole the last model, i saw id like to see you attempt to animate it, and id also like you to tell me how you "made" it?

Upvote 0
you mean after you stole a model, if you really modeled the stuff you'd know they'd need to be coded & animated, how else would you get them ingame?, I'm an animator but I wouldn't animate "your" weapons considering you stole the last model, i saw id like to see you attempt to animate it, and id also like you to tell me how you "made" it?
Nobody needs your unnecessary, harassing comments.

Reactions: Anemia
Upvote 0

I must agree with Wick here, your comment there was very unnecessary. I know it's a big crime to steal other peoples art but that also makes offence in assuming that someone stole someone elses art even bigger. And also you base your accusation on the fact that "he does not know that he needs to code and animate". I mean everyone knows that anims and coding are needed, so to me it sounds more like he just dont know where to start (like me when i tried to learn to model, i made some simple stuffs but had no idea where to go so i gave up). I don't know about you but if i got accused of stealing work i would have felt greatly offended. Maybe you know something that i does not, and have your reasons. I just wanted to make my point.

/Anemia :3

Upvote 0
I followed a tutorial on extracting a weapon model + anims from the game and I added my personal weapon model and skinned it to the bones from the weapon I extracted. I am able to import it to kf-sdk and have all the animations work correctly. I would just like to know how to add it as a weapon or possibly replace an existing one?

Upvote 0