• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Strange lag.

I don't know, but i have the screen shot.
below 100 ping.
Shot00010-1.jpg

Shot00009-1.jpg

Shot00011-1.jpg

above 100 ping.
Shot00014-1.jpg

Shot00012-1.jpg

Shot00013-1.jpg

Upvote 0
you had a massive packetloss spike (keep an eye on that). You should have 0 packetloss at all times.

As the packetloss is both in and outbound its mostlikely your computer (or internet connection) that is the crulpit.
Make sure that no program is suddenly trying to update itself while playing, or some program trottling off your internet (firewall/virusscanner?). It sounds as if you just loose connection for a little while.

Try messing around with some router settings if you have one.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
you had a massive packetloss spike (keep an eye on that). You should have 0 packetloss at all times.

As the packetloss is both in and outbound its mostlikely your computer (or internet connection) that is the crulpit.
Make sure that no program is suddenly trying to update itself while playing, or some program trottling off your internet (firewall/virusscanner?). It sounds as if you just loose connection for a little while.

Try messing around with some router settings if you have one.
like firefox, bittorrent or something like that?

So how to mess with router setting?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
with router stuff try turning off for upnp and see if that helps otherwise turn it back on. Remove KF and Steam from your firewall and then put it back on. Make sure when the issues happen that steam is not updating one of your other games.

If you're on vista/win7 try leaving the homegroup.
upnp? Sorry, i not the one who set the router, so give me more detail, Remove KF from Firewall and put it back in?

Upvote 0
I have the same problem when I join most of the servers.

None of them is higher than 150ping. But I suffer from packgelost allllllllllll the time. I just cant find out where the problem is. And my friends too. We are Hong Kong players. And we are joining Asia servers. But those package just keep losing all the time, why is that?

Upvote 0