• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Your Killing Floor Nightmare- Warning this may give you bad dreams =)

hmm

hmm

And yeah, i might disable text formatting for certain people.

Actually really bothered by the fact that someone from tripwire would say something like this to me for only trying to praise the game, i really want a answer from you sir on why you would even say that in the first place, i broke no rules, was not being disrespectful, or trolling, and like i said only trying to praise the game that at one point i loved.

Upvote 0
was not being disrespectful, or trolling
I say its cause of this post.
For the simple reason that if i wrote in all white you guys would most likely cry about it not being all black.

People scan threads to nerd rage, I'm not dumb. If people couldn't complain about the colors of it they would just find something else to complain about, like typos or the fact i didn't call a fleshpound, a fleshpound.

If the color of text ruins your day you may possibly need to evaluate your issues in life.

The "nightmare" talked about darkness and light, the black and white text is simply referring to the "pitch black" that was my biggest fear, and the white light that i thought would help me but only showed me more darkness.

This will be black and white forever, "or only today" so get used to it...
You could have made things simple and not use Red, red is such a nasty choice.
You could also have put your words in a...oh idk...non-mean way...meaning this "If the color of text ruins your day you may possibly need to evaluate your issues in life."

Upvote 0
Actually really bothered by the fact that someone from tripwire would say something like this to me for only trying to praise the game, i really want a answer from you sir on why you would even say that in the first place, i broke no rules, was not being disrespectful, or trolling, and like i said only trying to praise the game that at one point i loved.
B/c it leads to arguments like the above I presume

Upvote 0
This formatting issue probably gave me a light case of "Lost hope".

Seriously, you complain it's a "mess" with the white text. It's perfect now. If you think it's okay to post in a format like that just because there's bigger issues in life, then kindly get bent.

See what you seem to not understand even though i say it multiple times is the text was white and black and referring to the darkness and light of the dream, which ive said multiple times but trollz like you dont seem to understand.. So before you kindly tell me to get bent(who even says that anymore?) how about u take some time to read or get :Dbent:D yourself.

Upvote 0
See what you seem to not understand even though i say it multiple times is the text was white and black and referring to the darkness and light of the dream, which ive said multiple times but trollz like you dont seem to understand.. So before you kindly tell me to get bent(who even says that anymore?) how about u take some time to read or get :Dbent:D yourself.

You're probably the one trolling here (I hope, because otherwise you're REALLY stupid). We can understand the darkness just fine when you say "pitch black" in white text. Do see me flipping out just because I said "Orange" without making the text Orange?

Upvote 0

lol old thread

also I kinda miss when devs used to drop comments like the one you're replying to, **** was hilarious.

I dunno if they do it in the RO forums still, though.

Upvote 0