• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Small teleports

Niemand²

May 24, 2010
Germany
So my problem is that when I run around the map it often happens that I get "teleportet" a small distanze in a random direction. Its a bit like it would lag but the issue also occurs in solo mode. Its no graphical lag - the "teleport" happens instantly, no frozen screen or something.

I've already tried to change the settings to the lowes possible and so on but it didnt help at all. I use Windows 7,an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4830 graphics card, an Intel i7 q720(wich I think mybe the reason for my problem) and 8182MB DDR3 Ram. I hope this helps to solve my problem.

I'm pretty sure its not my internet, KF is the only game where I got this problem - plus the "teleport" happens directly, I have no problems aming and hitting where I aimed. Its like your running and then shazam you are like 2 meters in annother direction while there is no strange behaviour of the specimens or the other players. When it would be my internet they would lag the same distance I did or at least show some strange behaveiour , right?

Upvote 0
Well the game works like this, you will move in a direction until an other package have been sent or received. Sometimes you can see people walking into walls for example. But idk, try to search in the forum on how to change the amount of bandwidth you are allowing for KF.... it might work.

Upvote 0