• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New to HOS

Bluecewe

Mar 9, 2010
Hello guys, i had recently found out information about HOS and became very interested after seeing some of the videos and reading some of the information.

Looking around the forums i found a bug section and other related forums but i could not find anything like a demo or beta client, can anybody help?

hey, and welcome!

I almost definitely speak for all of us in saying the BEST money you can spend on a game TODAY is the original Red Orchestra: Ostfront. For only 9.99 on Steam, you can get a jump on the overall feel and gameplay. I really can't believe the pace and feel of HoS will be radically different, and there's no time like the present to get into this great community of players!

Yes we are all patiently (more or less) waiting on RO:HoS, but there's still PLENTY of great action to be had with RO and Darkest Hour (a free full-conversion mod for RO, also available through Steam.)

See ya at the front!

Upvote 0