• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Highest perk level?

brick_top1982

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Whats your highest perk level?(and I don't mean level 6)

Meaning which perk do you have an absurd amount of XP of?

I remember seeing someone post a picture of their commando stats, something like 22,000 stalkers and 35m damage,

I'm getting close to that

16,265 stalkers
28.4m damage

Second in line would be my medic at 342k healing points.

(I don't count sharpshooter in it because its the one perk that almost everyone by now should have a ridiculous amount racked up, me 53,535 head shots, also note that I reached level 5 before the 9mm was even part of the perk)

KillingFloor%202010-02-17%2016-34-54-40.png

Upvote 0
sorry but i also have to go with anthracy on that.......it's not really the 20x medic heal requirements that stands out, but the fact that ALL the other perk levels are maxed out and extra on top of it that throws up red flags. if you look at my pic below, that's all from 406 hours of play, obviously with very little play time as a medic. as a result my medic is still only about 20% to level6, but i have varied my perk use and there's roughly an even distribution of "excessive leveling", except the firebug is a bit more behind as it's my 2nd least favorite perk. so all this is off of 400+ hours of play, with no farming.

widowmaker's on the other hand.....notice that 4, almost 5 of those level6s are already maxed at what would be level7 in addition to the rediculous medic numbers. i'm sorry but unless you've played 800+ hours of KF, there's no way you could have gotten those absurd numbers. i am also convinced you're a farmer. of course if that's the way you like to play the game, have your fun, but it's not really something one should brag about. :rolleyes:

anyway here's my numbers for anyone interested:

perks.jpg

and btw, berserker was my first level5 and first level6. i only really started using the SS after the chainsaw became worthless.

Upvote 0
I've been playing since the beginning so I have logged a lot of hours. I'll admit I am a grinder as you can tell from my sig. I'm working to get all 7 bars full in anticipation of level 7 perks if they ever come. Commando, support, berserker, and demolitions really don't require grinding to max out. I pretty much abandoned berserker since the katana came out so it's still accumulating dust.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i'm just saying it's nearly impossible to grind with the medic class without doing what anthracy described.

i did a little math......if you can average 6k medic heal points per 6player, 10wave, suicidal match (which is tough enough to do that as it is), in order to get 2million heal points at that remarkable average, that's 333 total games. i've never completed a 6man, 10wave suicidal map in less then an hour, so 60minutes. at that rate 333 games would take 333 hours alone JUST to level the medic to where you've got it. all that on top of the other perks being so rediculously high.

it's taken me 400 hours to level to all the perks to 6, except the medic at 5, and have a couple at or close to what would be 7. of course that's just by playing the normal game. now i don't consider myself a "KF god" but i'm a pretty darn good player. i can't imagine you'd have that much more skill than me to do what i did in better than maybe 75% of the time. so 333 hours to level medic to where you've got it, plus 300 hours to level all the rest, looking at minimum 633 hours, and even then i still doubt that's possible to do without farming, probably what you are refering to as "grinding".

i could be wrong and you are one of those crazy people that can play 600 or 700 hours.....if that's the case then geez man, you win the title of KF Addict :D

regardless, it's all good, i mean it's just a co-op game anyway right?

EDIT: BTW, is this the widowmaker that used to play in RO at the Danzig 24/7 servers?

Last edited:
Upvote 0