• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

some change

Nomad`

Jun 2, 2009
Hi all boys greet the group of tripwire and all users of this forum. Well I wanted to start by saying that killing floor took my life as a game nobody else has ever done before. Unfortunately, I have some notes to make.
Eliminate the crossbow is useless in its place put a weapon like the PSG. The weapons are few, put more weapons but mainly real weapons and who use it seriously in England. Increase the maximum levels from 6 to 7 or why not even 10. The perks suit me as they are but do some serious editing.
1. Make the most useful supporters than it is now, the supporter is a perk really interesting but is lost after a while and loses its usefulness in the game. I think the supporters as name, should be a real support. Make sure that the supporters will give ammunition to teammates for example, give real support weapon like a M60 Vulcan
2. Please berserk there must be less resistant to damage! For a man who beats the monsters melee is not very strong .. also being the patriarch of level six kills with just two shots in close combat while having a maximum energy that has armor! Ridiculous In close combat you must see the difference with the other perks!
3. The sharpshooter should have a wider arsenal of weapons and as mentioned above, you should remove the spring that there is no point replacing it with a nice sniper rifle. Maybe add some other weapon to your liking but to end the damn crossbow useless!
4. The commando can be much better than what it is now. Give them a wider choice of weapons. Between us the damage that does to monsters is really ridiculous.
5. The doctor may also remain as it is
6. The Demolitions can not explode with the pipe that he square! Make wider range of weapons that can choose!
7. Firebug ... this perk is a question ... really need? If you really want to keep it at least make it more useful than not to see anything when he shoots with his flamethrower lol
Put more maps in the game
Put new game modes like deathmatch
By this, I take this opportunity to convey my warmest greetings! :)

Reactions: Darkwave
Hi

Make the game easier. Everything is crappy. Needs moar everything, like over 9000. TWI, I am disappoint.

warmest greetings! :)

Well I am sorry to say your rant accomplishes nothing and takes for granted your audience's total infatuation with the 'high quality' generic console titles and their huge dev teams.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Eliminate the crossbow is useless

Yeah, a weapon that can kill fleshpound in one shot or several enemies standing in line surely is totally useless.

give real support weapon like a M60 Vulcan

You mean M60 machine gun or M61 Vulcan? And if it's Vulcan, would you like a complimentary aircraft also?

Please berserk there must be less resistant to damage!

Less? I think your engrish needs some work.

The Demolitions can not explode with the pipe that he square!

But it's just a mechanism of natural selection. Eliminates idiots who stand on their own pipeboms.

Upvote 0
As with vealck, i think the crossbow (or Xbow as some call it) is far from useless. It is perhaps the best and most skillful weapon to use (the skill comes from long range shots where you have to shoot in front of the specimen). The "doctor" (medic) will remain as it is, it also takes some skill to use at medium to long range (see crossbow above).

The rest is in Engrish i'm not sure i understand, can someone please translate this to english please?.

Something about demo and his own pipes and squares.

And if we're going to elimiate the crossbow at all, then bring in the Barrett 98 Bravo. It's a badass gun. Bolt-action to fit in with the slow reloading that is a key point of the Xbow. Even if TWI replaces the Xbow with a sniper rifle (unlikely as TWI swapping the SoCom Assault Rifle and the Enhanced Battle Rifle) then this is the gun to go for.

And the awesomegun in question:

98B-Desktop03-1024x768.jpg

So, if TWI decides to replace the crossbow with something a little more fitting with the block size, then this is the gun that is the best.

Yeah or just replace the EBR with the M21 with a 10 round mag with the same number of mags.

Upvote 0