• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Killing Floor LAN

This is no promotion of privacy, as this modification works for legit copy as well. Google the no steam patch (Revolution engine) and you should be able to play with eachother through the network, I am unsure if perk progression will work but you could at least grab the level 5 perk mutator. I too am going to need this mod as in a week I am moving and I won't have internet for a couple weeks, but both my roommates own a legit copy as well so we'll prolly still want to play on lan. Anyway just go google it. :D
Edit -> So far everyone says it works but I haven't personally tested it yet, I might do that today. But I know the no steam worked for Left 4 Dead only you had to connect to eachother through console commands originally. But still good luck bud. Network play = so much better than internet play.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I am unsure if perk progression will work

No, perks will not work at all.
Hamanchi (or other faux lan sw) isn't an answer either because there is still no WAN present. It's already a physical LAN anyway.

Just give the switch WAN access. The only problem you may run into is if it doesn't perform any routing. Then just get a router for that.

Upvote 0
Was the only part of that post intended for you Reap. Perks are on Steam, thus will not be available at all, not just leveling.
I was very unhappy when I found that too. It doesn't make sense to me why my perks are unavaible when I'm in offline mode. From what I know, Steam already holds a local copy of the game statistics using Steamcloud. I'd really like you guys to make KF have a cache of the stats for offline use when Steam's in offline mode.

Upvote 0