• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Commando Glitch - Gun fires when empty

robdude19

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 1, 2009
My team lost yesterday because my AK47 glitched and it took me a second to realize I wasn't putting out real bullets. It's happened before with Commando, I asked a guy in the game and he said it happens to him all the time, but I don't think it's happened with other weapons. I haven't figured out how to duplicate it yet, but basically every now and then when I'm playing Commando and switching SCAR/AK quickly or emptying clips the gun will keep doing its fire animation after the clip is expended. I think if I release the trigger the glitch stops, but in a heated moment when you're doing full auto and this glitch happens, it might take a couple seconds for you to realize the gun should be empty by now and look it's not killing anything! Team wipe. Pretty annoying. I think I even switched weapons before coming back to the AK and pulling the trigger again only to get the same false firing animation before I reloaded. But it was tooo late....