• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

My perks are reset and I am unable to select them

Neoco

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 25, 2009
I tried to play solo today on KF-Departed and KF-FilthsCross. When I got to the perk selection menu I found that my Commando perk lvl has been lowered from 4 to 0 and that the perk select button doesn't work. Also when I press play and then I pause, I am unable to view my perks or perk progress and I only have the tabs communication and help. Can somebody please help me here? All this started happening ever since I added the four new maps to my default KF maplist.

P.S This doesn't just apply for Departed and FilthsCross, this applies for all the maps

Last edited:
I wasn't using sandbox, I had no mutators on and I was not using any cheats. I do not understand why I'm not allowed to select perks when playing offline as that was allowed before. And what annoys me the most is that at all or at least my Commando perk is now at lvl 0. It used to be at lvl 4

Upvote 0