• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Tell me how to get "level up" pleace! I'm a newman

First, welcome.

Second, the patch need not to be download. It comes within your installation. In other words, you've already have it (if you had KF). No need to buy anything here.

However, I'd like to recommend you to buy the skin pack to support TWI, because as you can see, they gave you DLC for free.

Upvote 0
I'm so happy to see your respond. I'm a boy from Shanghai.You can see I have a poor english speaking,and I hope you will understand what I'm trying to extend.In China,few people know about Killing Floor.But I'm crazy on it .I downloaded this game on the website of our country without any payment,and I'm so sorry about that.I hope TWI accept my apology,because I dont know where to buy it .I can't find this game in store. My killing floor is 1006(can you understand what I mean?:p )
I think my KF won't change to ''level up'' itself .I wish I can find a way to solve this problem,or can you tell me how to buy it and where to buy it .You know it's not on sale in China.By the way,I wish you point out my english mistakes,and make friends with me ! Thanks!

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
你希望客人通?你可以換取它在您的帳戶,並嘗試遊戲幾天。此外,您應該嘗試導入你的遊戲,我不認為這將是在中國發布。對不起,我不說你的語言非常好,我來自日本。。。

Just asking him if he wants a guest pass for those that are nosy.
That apology totally deserved one. : 3

EDIT: Hmm, this is quite old, just noticed. LOL!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
First off, there are lots of asians playing. I myself am Japanese American. May not live in Japan, but my friend Nips who is Philipino American both play KF and live in the states.

My advice to those with a limited amount of players in other contries, is to convince your frineds to play KF. I wasnt into it at first glance ether, but its really not till you play it that you really can't put it down. From there what I would do is rent a pub server or use your home computer to make a pub server (or private) for you and your local players. This way KF will start to become available to you and your friends.

Edit: Its a great way to build teamwork and filter out low lvls too for players in the states

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Anubis, there's many japanese servers around anyway, but the problem with him is that he can't buy Killing Floor in China, therefore he can't really tell his friends. : P

Also don't forget that even the harmless World of Warcraft got censored to hell in China, I doubt Killing Floor will ever see the light of the day there.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Also don't forget that even the harmless World of Warcraft got censored to hell in China, I doubt Killing Floor will ever see the light of the day there.

Yeah, there's no way KF could ever meet the censorship requirements in the mainland and still remain true to its source. Which is a shame, given how large of a market it represents.

I know there are some players in Hong Kong and Shanghai. HK is easy to understand, but I assume people from the mainland pirate the game?

Anyway, it's a shame really - but, if you follow the news, even the mighty Google has reeled back in the face of Chinese censorship.

Upvote 0
It was already posted to go to steam and download from there. I was just commenting from a previous post about the "new community to KF" when asian communtiy has been here the whole time.

You can't always buy every game, some don't even appear in the list to be bought if their not available in your country, therefore that's not always a solution. And I really doubt that Killing Floor is available in China over Steam, if it is... well then he's lucky.

Upvote 0