• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Can't move when hit

Runscream

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 10, 2009
I can load and play the game normally (I'm playing in solo mode at the moment). Then I start a mission, I can kill enemies normally and everything, no lag. But as soon as I get damaged it's like my character is blind, I can only see my hands holding the gun and my life going down as I get get hit, the rest is black. When I die, it goes back to normal, showing my dead character being eaten by zombies.

So, please, help me. I already tried lowering the graphic details.

I have the same problem, whenever i get hit (blood splatters) my entire screen turns into a wall or a door, or other game texture... I can't see, and then I die.
I have up to date drivers, and Nvidia GeForce GTX 285. all my other games work fine.

btw.. If Runscream's video card doesn't support a feature.. the game shouldn't allow that feature. its a game bug.

any ideas ? I looked for an option to disable the blood splashes, but there isn't one.

Last edited:
Upvote 0