• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

If you need you're caffeine fix, just drink an energy drink.

Instead of you're typical redbull, monster or rockstar, I recommend this-

Redline_Xtreme.jpg

Upvote 0
I cannot understand why people need coffee all the time...I never drink that crap and have more energy than most.

Because it kickstarts the day and tastes awesome? I have a cup of coffee in my hands now, and I dare someone to shoot it out of my hands.

Btw, I was addicted to caffeine once. I drank like over liter of coffee per day. On one day I didn't drink it and got sick. Had to cut back.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Btw, I was addicted to caffeine once. I drank like over liter of coffee per day. On one day I didn't drink it and got sick. Had to cut back.

I've been there, and quit caffeine cold turkey for 3 months, you woulden't belive the headaches i got the first week or so..

Thease days i only drink 2 cups of coffee a day, i love the taste, and it is a good way to start your day, so i decided i wanted coffee back in my life, but in much more reasonable amounts than before ;)

Upvote 0
Upvote 0