• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Cannot choose Squad Leader if name is ROPLAYER

..none of which were named plain ROPLAYER. They all had a number as well. :rolleyes:

no ****? really? :rolleyes:

you'd think that if i knew about the clan i referenced, that i'd know they used numbers to identify themselves.....thanks for trying to play me off as some stupid nub who doesn't know what he's talking about though...much appreciated ;)

oh btw, not all of them were {-ROPLAYER-}insertnumberhere..... Slavek for example??? but of course you already knew that....:p

some people actually purposely use ROPLAYER as their username to make people think they stink even though they don't. also some people use it to try and hide their true identity, like puss_pounder for example who would always play on <RTR>Danzig24/7 as ROPLAYER because RTR did not aprove of his name and just didn't like him anyway. :D

Upvote 0
or is it that I came in and jokingly made a post which if you took it seriously, sorry your comprehension skills are not very good, whereas you are the one who decided to come in and "make waves" as you put it by posting a sarcastic reponse trying to make me look like a fool? you're not fooling anyone. your intent is obvious. good day to you sir ;)

so yes, this idea is a bad one due to reasons already stated.

Upvote 0