• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Funny Killing Floor Video

NEEEERD!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Funny thing is, he probably thinks he's the **** because his youtube channel has 12 subscribes and 3 lame videos with less then 400 views each.....

ZOMGS!!!!! :D

billy mays would have been a much better choice! ;)

Billy Mays would be shouting out the awesomeness of Killing Floor, telling you how only a fool wouldn't enjoy killing zombies, praising the amazingness of it's slow-mo 'Zed-Time', and explaining that if you buy it now, he'll throw in a free 9mm handgun and knife every time you spawn!

I'll miss that loud, bearded man. He lives on in the vaguely angry-sounding, excited part of us all... *Sniffle*

Anyway, GameArena as a whole is a joke. That guy specifically is a feminine hygiene product that comes in bag form.

Upvote 0
Pretty ****e mate, might want to try explaining your criticisms instead of just vague statements, not acting hyper like you've just knocked back a couple pills, and not stating opinion as fact.

And stop trying to look nonchalant by drinking during the review. I want to hear your worthless opinions, not watch some dick trying to act so smooth.

I don't even think KF's that brilliant myself, but god damn that video was annoying. Couldn't watch the last ten seconds or so. Cringeworthy.

Upvote 0