• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Fav Weapons

hmmm this is a tough one, id probaly say the standard shotgun, or the winchester, as nothing compares to the trill of getting surrounded and completely blowing them away from you with wall after wall of steaming lead...just a shame i have to reload and get eaten :(. and the winchester is almost as satisfying, as it feels nice to line up a headshot on that last roaming clot ^^

Upvote 0
Single handcannon (using sharpshooter perk).

I use it for everything :)

Well, except maybe when I use XBow on multiple zed's are lined up, Scrake (they got enough HP to let XBow shine), Sirens (when they are at really long range or behind Zeds that act like cover) and Patriarch (much like Scrake he got enough HP to really let you benefit headshot damage from the XBow).

I also use Winchester a lot in early waves as i find myself getting more accurate long range head shots with it than with handcannon (but handcannon is faster at closer range).

Upvote 0
Hunting shotgun with the bullpup, lone zombies I kill with the bullpup, as soon as they're packed I shoot my doublebarrels at them

This as Support. One man army baby!

My overall favourite is Hunting Shotgun though. I get a sadistic satisfaction after firing a double shot at a specimen wall and mowing them down :cool:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I never combine shotguns with anything else. Take both if I go support. ;)

My favourite is zerker with chainsaw and handcannon. Can mix it up with medic, axe and bullpup, but its basicly the same. Shoot crawlers and sirens first, then melee anything else.

Sharpshooter: Xbow and handcannon
Commando: Bullpup and handcannon
Firebug: Flamethrower and handcannon

Leveraction rifle is a cheap handcannon in my eyes. Can replace it in any above combos if low on money.

edit: Support, hunting shotgun and dual handcannons for Pat.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
My problem here is that my "Favorite" weapons are nowhere near my "Best used" weapons.

For example as the Sharpshooter, I can absolutely slaughter almost anything with the Crossbow...yet I don't LIKE it as much, because it feels clunky, slow, and forces a scope for aiming.

I LOVE the Lever Action Rifle because it's so fun to use, but on Hard/Suicidal, even with Headshots, the damage is so pathetic that it's hard to do too much good with.

Upvote 0
Currently, the M4. It's funny because I opposed its addition to KF.

And what is it with this Lysator dude necroing 3-year-old threads just to say almost nothing?

hes either an awful troll attempt, or one brainless goon.

my favorite weapon is the M79 hands down, 4 blocks of weight, 24 shells of destruction, especially when you stack frags.

Upvote 0
Maybe not my favourite weapon, but my weapon of the month is probably the single 9mm. In the hands of a sharp, it's ridiculously overpowered, and can take down most of the smaller things without a moments problem.
Plus, you feel awesome when you can drop half a dozen mobs in as many headshots with the 'weakest' weapon in the game. Especially if you're on a server with a load of newbs.

Upvote 0