• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

First impressions!

Blackwing Dragon

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Sup!

I had the game gifted to me bout 2 weeks ago, when L4D was getting stale, before all this disgusting L4D2 for another $50 out of your pocket bull...

I have to say, curiousity got me last night and I tried this game.
huge mistake =3.
I ended up playing twelve hours straight, with 2 pee breaks and one break for dinner. That was all of what, half an hour right there?hehe...

This game is awesome, easy to pick up, casual and not casual (At $15, most people will mistake it for an easy game, which it definately is NOT), and the perk system rewards you by catering to your own playing style. Obviously, some people are testosterone freaks. OMG LOOK AT IT BLEED HAHAHA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA. Those kinds of people will fail to do what a medic will - to heal the team, which is pretty vital, considering the heal animation is 3-5 seconds long and hilariously ineffective if you use it on yourself.

Yes, by standard definition, I'm still a noob. I have not come close to killing the patriarch on normal-long and am one of the few here who consider him disgustingly overpowered, but I deeply enjoy this sadistically hard game =3.

I have to say that, especially for the price tag, this is a wonderful hit on the head, well deserving of praise and further development (perhaps expansions with more weapons, maps, or a whole new game with more polish?).
Whatever direction Tripwire Interactive takes, 3 facts will remain strong.
1)I will support them
2)This game is pure f*cking lovecream from god himself
3)I will recommend this game to my friends :-D.

Keep up the sexy work fellas!