• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design KF-PacMan

Am I the only one who has trouble running this map on my server? When ever I add this to my server rotation it never stops downloading the file. It will start, switch the user to my redirect download for the file, then download quickly like it is suppose to. But then once it hits 100% it goes back to 0% and starts going slower, but with no ending %? I've seen it go up to 175% before I cancel the download in anger.. Can anyone help? I really wanna play this map :S

Upvote 0
Am I the only one who has trouble running this map on my server? When ever I add this to my server rotation it never stops downloading the file. It will start, switch the user to my redirect download for the file, then download quickly like it is suppose to. But then once it hits 100% it goes back to 0% and starts going slower, but with no ending %? I've seen it go up to 175% before I cancel the download in anger.. Can anyone help? I really wanna play this map :S
this usually means that his texture packets are not put into the MyLevel Group

Upvote 0

Do you have Gameservers?

It will do that sometimes. After 100% the player just leaves and comes back. Then the player can usually get in. A bug in the server side. Does not happen as much; however, it can happen. If you do not have gameservers then I do not. I ran the original on my servers for awhile.

Upvote 0
Do you have Gameservers?

It will do that sometimes. After 100% the player just leaves and comes back. Then the player can usually get in. A bug in the server side. Does not happen as much; however, it can happen. If you do not have gameservers then I do not. I ran the original on my servers for awhile.

Yes I do rent from GameServers, how ever I just let it boot up to 100%, and then waited the long download also to 101% and reconnected only to have it try and download the map again =/ any more ideas? am I missing a file besides the .rom?

Upvote 0