• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Feeding Zombies...

Zombies will automatically target a player if they approach within a certain distance so you'd need to be out of this and pick them off when they eat them. I've only clearly noticed this once, and that was when in free-flight spectator mode; I saw several Crawlers gnawing at some corpses on the roof of Offices. However, I'd imagine the best place to do this would be on London due to the visibility, but you'd need to wait for someone across the map to die and to make sure that no one is near them and you have a Lever Action Rifle or a Crossbow at hand to kill them.

Upvote 0
Zombies will automatically target a player if they approach within a certain distance so you'd need to be out of this and pick them off when they eat them. I've only clearly noticed this once, and that was when in free-flight spectator mode; I saw several Crawlers gnawing at some corpses on the roof of Offices. However, I'd imagine the best place to do this would be on London due to the visibility, but you'd need to wait for someone across the map to die and to make sure that no one is near them and you have a Lever Action Rifle or a Crossbow at hand to kill them.

When you and a teammate or two are about to be absolutely stomped, toss a nade down the second before you die...when they feed on you...BOOM!

Upvote 0