• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF modification suggestion.

FuzioN

May 5, 2009
Sweden
Hello and welcome to my modification suggestion thread!

Here ordinary gamers will ask and give advices about modifications THEY like to be done, Becuse we all know we gamers "rare"

get games we like for instance this year the only appealing games ive played since 2008-2009. Multiplayer content is Insurgency Mod for hl2. or L4D.

So if you are sitting a night bored out of nowhere, start write a mod modification you would like to see becoming true? maybe some nice gang puts this dream to us all to reality!

hf!

KF construction map

KF construction map

I already have some ideas but they are NOT to be copied.

2 added weps + One giant room with weapon spawns in one corner

Zombie gun: Select a type of zombie and spawn it onto the map
Construction gun: Same as all the UT2004 ones, make walls, doors, lifts, stairs and so on.

I think this would be a very fun thing to play around with.
I'm hoping to make this once I get used to working with Unreal Script and 3DS max.

COPYRIGHT 2009

Upvote 0
The whole map is DARK!
Except for a few spots that have a breakable light.
Players also have special grenade that causes light.
Players has one such grenade but if destroyed reappears
in inventory.

Zombies have night vision so they are not effected by the light.

So what do you think of this as a mod for KF?
Only part B about the light.
That all the levels will be totally dark except for some
breakable lights and the special grenade?

Upvote 0
Headless ZED's act like headless chikens?
Mokkot asked a good question in one of the other threads
so I thought it deserved more attention.
This is what he said:

"The perception of sight, hearing and smell all go when you get your head chopped off, will the zeds still be able to locate you without heads?"

So it makes seance. Maybe headless ZED's could start throwing around looking for you instead of just dieing?

Upvote 0
Medieval Zombie Hordes mod!
a deadly zombie plague is eating away at the lands!
a nice gritty atmospheric mod with rusty, bloody medieval weaponary (mostly close combat weaponary i guess...maybe bows/crossbows too)
maps based in caves/dungeons/destroyed castles/villages/woods etc...
the mod could have a drabby brown sort of feel to it, like one of those crappy english days were the wind is chilly and the skies are grey and ther are spits of rain hitting your face (and you gotta go work...)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Headless ZED's act like headless chikens?
Mokkot asked a good question in one of the other threads
so I thought it deserved more attention.
This is what he said:

"The perception of sight, hearing and smell all go when you get your head chopped off, will the zeds still be able to locate you without heads?"

So it makes seance. Maybe headless ZED's could start throwing around looking for you instead of just dieing?
Bah it should be like this without a mod! :(

Upvote 0