• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design [Preview] Vitebsk Outskirts

Ravelo

Grizzled Veteran
May 14, 2007
Canary Islands, Spain
[Preview] Vitebsk Outskirts

Operation Bragation, in the summer of 1944, during the siege of Vitebsk. Since playing CoD:UO, I always liked the gameplay "destroy the objetive." Therefore, I am working on a map where I have this style.

The objective of the map will not be capture positions, but destroy three enemy targets while defending our own objectives. Each side has a very different headquarters, as well as several tanks and vehicles. To achieve victory should be done as a team: tanks must clear the area to transport can move forward; Infantry must protect the engineer to destroy the targets. In addition, the map has some of the new content.

In short, a new style of play to open a map where tanks and mechanized infantry must work together to win.

Some screenshots:

Bye bye! Ravelo :rolleyes:

Last edited:
It will not necessarily be more arcade. Quite the contrary, it should be done as a team to achieve victory. Imagine a map open, where a single tank can destroy an attack transport enemies. Do you want to attack? You can do it. Do you want to defend? You can do it.

It's like the RO, but without capturing objectives. There are wooded areas where soldiers can At hide. There are open areas where the tanks are kings. There is even a t34 that transports Russian soldiers and can lead to the attack. I think that a map of this style has many possibilities.

Surely you like XD

P.D: ups, COD:UO XD

Upvote 0
the trenches of krasnybor are very well prepared XD (not because I have done). There is still a lot of work in general before the map is ready, including trenches; The fortifications of the german centre group were static, built in advance and "calm". They concrete bunkers and deep trenches, barbed wire and obstacles AT, and so on. Although not rule out changing their aesthetics for a closer to that of krasnybor whether the map.

In terms of vehicles, you have reason SchutzeSepp with t34, but the 34 that I have given is the "t34 with riders," that is, that can carry Infantry Russian and assaulting the german trenches. The Panzer IV was an H, but can you change it to a G or F.

Last edited:
Upvote 0