• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor 2 Free Weekend and 33% off sale now live on Steam!

[TW]DoormatMike

Administrator
Dec 13, 2013
End the year with a splash of blood and gore!

Starting on Thursday, December 10th at 10:00AM PST through Sunday, December 13 at 1:00PM PST, KILLING FLOOR 2 will be available to play for free as part of the Steam Free Weekend. The Free Weekend includes the brand new Return of the Patriarch Content Pack that was just released last week. For fans wanting more, celebrate the season with the deep discount of 33% off KILLING FLOOR 2 through Monday December 14 at 10:00AM PST.

SS.jpg

- See more at: http://www.tripwireinteractive.com/...m-weekend-and-sale!.aspx#sthash.Ie0Hbs8l.dpuf

I'm totally in favor of free weekends. Not thay I can play during but whatever helps with income. I even open up my server on 'Normal' for newbies to play. Sadly with 400 ping due to matchmaking, which most newbies are absolutely using (half the players that enter my server have 250-450 ping), and in 'Farm house' which still has crashes (I've even removed from the map rotation). And these are players that are most likely never coming back after such a bad experience. As they tend to underperform and die A LOT more than others.

So why now TW? Isn't this a bad decision?

Upvote 0
The Support isn't useless, it's just under-powered. While it may not be as good as it was before the Incinerate and Detonate update it still has its uses like the supplier ability.
You're better off with literally any other perk than support(unless of course you play hard or normal, then it doesnt matter)
You know that as well as I do. Maybe tripwire will make support good some day

Upvote 0
Wow nice going....

Wow nice going....

Bravo guyz, you successfully ruined the weekend for the guys who actually BOUGHT the game in previous months.

You allowed complete noobs - gunslinger lvl0's to join suicide level servers, swarm them and just ruin the game for the guys who paid for the game.

BIG F.U.

Dont expect any more $ from me.

Upvote 0