• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

When will the next update hit?

warrior98

Apr 28, 2015
I am just very eager/excited to see the next patch hit. Could be some new things or just fixes to the game, which are always, always nice. I play Marvel Heroes 2015 and the devs always announce the update and what is coming so I always look forward to what's going to happen, especially the games that I love, and Killing Floor 2 is arguably one of the best games out there, with the devs being so involved in updating the game. Also, knowing what's coming keeps my insanity in place xD.

Thanks all!

Last edited:
I am just very eager/excited to see the next patch hit. Could be some new things or just fixes to the game, which are always, always nice. I play Marvel Heroes 2015 and the devs always announce the update and what is coming so I always look forward to what's going to happen, especially the games that I love, and Killing Floor 2 is arguably one of the best games out there, with the devs being so involved in updating the game. Also, knowing what's coming keeps my insanity in place xD.

Thanks all!

Unfortunately I think it's mostly going to be balance patches for the near future which aren't too exciting.

Upvote 0
Unfortunately I think it's mostly going to be balance patches for the near future which aren't too exciting.

The game cant really be balanced until we get the other classes though. I mean if they make scrakes have less hp like everyone is calling for and then release sharpshooter or demoman then suddenly scrakes are way too easy.

Right now we have no real damage dealers so the harder zeds seem impossible. Hell apparently the berserker was nerfed before EA. It might have just been temporarily to bring it in line with other classes while they don't have other damage dealing classes out.

Upvote 0
The game cant really be balanced until we get the other classes though. I mean if they make scrakes have less hp like everyone is calling for and then release sharpshooter or demoman then suddenly scrakes are way too easy.

Right now we have no real damage dealers so the harder zeds seem impossible. Hell apparently the berserker was nerfed before EA. It might have just been temporarily to bring it in line with other classes while they don't have
other damage dealing classes out.

"As we move forward in the coming weeks we are also working towards general bug fixes, balance changes, and a bit further down the line, the next set of content (maps, perks and weapons!)."

Looks like it'll at least be a couple weeks.

Upvote 0
I expect (read: hope) that we'll get something today.

Right now we have no real damage dealers so the harder zeds seem impossible. Hell apparently the berserker was nerfed before EA. It might have just been temporarily to bring it in line with other classes while they don't have other damage dealing classes out.
So what's stopping them from simply bringing up back the health values of the big Zeds once the heavy-hitting perks are introduced?

Upvote 0
I expect (read: hope) that we'll get something today.

So what's stopping them from simply bringing up back the health values of the big Zeds once the heavy-hitting perks are introduced?

Nothing, just pointing out that without the damage dealers it's hard to say what's right in terms of balance.

A hotfix while they work on the other perks is fine with me.

Upvote 0
There's one thing that might be hinting the next perks though which are the off perk weapons we have available to us, the Flamethrower and the Katana, the Flamethrower is obviously a Firebug weapon while the Katana is a martial artist weapon.

Since they already have these weapons in the game, it might be an indicator that these perks might be closer to release than other perks since they are already available to us, but this is only speculation on my part.

Upvote 0
I love the game but playing the same 3 maps over and over is starting to get a bit dull honestly.

Thats the funny thing about Early Access. You get tired of the small amount of content that a dev offers and always coming away wanting more. Content and fixes are released so slowly over months and months that you basically tire of everything because you've ran it all into the ground multiple times. By the time the final release hits your not excited as you've already experienced everything the game has to offer . Hah..I love early access. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0