• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Never seen these maps ?.

They are certainly a radical-right wing clan ... they obviously dream about making territorial claims. Translated into english their slogan basically is :" Hate is our prayer and revenge our battlecry".
Typical fascists.

I do smpathize with revenge though, like 2pac said, revenege is like the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy. And this guy was the opposite of right wing

Upvote 0
:cool:

This clan has had two servers on the list for quite sometime. The maps are by Polti. I have two of his maps on Crucible already: Kirov and Irrenhause. IrrenHause is what I call a novelty map, fun but without substance. Kirow, on the other hand is top-notch work, and one of my favorites.

I now have Mostalov and Irkutsk. If these downloads are solid .roe files there seems no reason I cannot run them on Crucible.

As for the clan, these folks pretty well keep to themselves, and are not keen to widely advertise their developments. I don't give a "rat's fanny" pro or con about a clan's demeanor as long as they function ok in the community.

The work I've seen from this source has been good in the past, and I am grateful to the OP for having brought it to my attention. I'll get these both working if at all possible. If they are as well done as was Kirow, I think folks will enjoy playing them.

:)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
:cool:

TE-Irkutsk and TE-Mostakov

Indeed they work. They have just been Redirect and execution tested.

I tried to perform some research to see if they are based on anything historic.

Irkutsk was one of those Russian industrial cities where production was relocated. But it was so far east that there is no evidence any combat occurred there. It is a combined arms map.

The other map Mostakov is Infantry only. It also appears to have no historic reference.

Both are nice looking pieces of work. :)

:eek: As for your remark about new maps being hard to find...

As usual, I'm crushed. I've probably added five new maps to Crucible in the last four weeks. The addition of these two make about 51 (count 'em) totally custom maps available on TWI's Crucible. At last report, you will find not one stock map there.

Last edited:
Upvote 0