• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Character list

SHM

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 22, 2013
Italy
Let's have a character list in this forum, shall we?
(OLD)-Mr. Foster
(Classic, Dosh, Union Jack, Skull)
(OLD)-DJ Scully
(OLD)-Constable Briar
(NEW)-Bulldog
(not the actual dog race, but this black character has a jacket with a bulldog sign and logo in the back, so...)
(OLD)-Sergeant Powers
(NEW)-Ana
(OLD)-Security Officer Thorne
(OLD)-Reverend Alberts
(OLD)-Agent Wilkes

If I missed someone you can tell me, I'll edit later this post. Also, help me searching some good images for reference, shall you? :D

---
Thanks to The Rizzler for some of these screenshots :)

---
More characters in the upper-right side of this image!
Starting from left to right, upper row: Briar, Alberts, Bulldog, ?, ?
Starting from left to right, lower row: Scully, Ana, Foster

And also thanks to KarlDrogo for finding the article with the name of Ana and Shenan for the above image :)

Last edited:
Let's have a character list in this forum, shall we?
-Mr. Foster
(Classic, Dosh, Union Jack, Skull)
-DJ Scully
-Constable Briar
-Bulldog
(not the actual dog race, but this black character has a jacket with a bulldog sign and logo in the back, so...)
-Sergeant Powers
-Punk Girl
-Security Officer Thorne
-Reverend Alberts
-Agent Wilkes

If I missed someone you can tell me, I'll edit later this post. Also, help me searching some good images for reference, shall you? :D

Union Jack Foster, Skull Foster, Powers, Punk girl, Sec Officer Thorne, Rev Alberts, Agent Wilkes

Upvote 0
Noticed that so far TWI introduced only two new charactes, I wonder if they're going to put all the characters from KF1 as well
tbh I don't like them all, I can surely live happily even without some of them (exclusive or cross-games characters, for example)

If there's enough demand then modders will probably get on the case
it's much more attractive modding for a 'current' game, not to say KF1 isn't somewhat current since it's retained it's fanbase incredibly well over the years

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I want to play as the Bomb Squad dude.

Also, I wonder if they'll actually have different hand models in this game. In KF1 there were around 2-3 different hand models. Seeing every character wearing gloves got a little old. Sometimes I just wanted to see regular hands holding the guns, especially for the characters WITHOUT gloves

Upvote 0