• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Session Banned

ZzDe0

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
I keep finding myself getting randomly session banned a few seconds after I join a KFO-Transit game and it's ****ing annoying. Anyone else get this? Is it a real admin? It happened once today, yesterday and plenty of times before that.

RO2Pp3e.png

You are most likely getting kick voted by players in the server.

Try contacting the server administrator and letting them know players are abusing kick vote. I had a similar issue on my servers. Now I monitor them for players randomly kick voting new comers.

If they (server admins) can't figure out how to track down who's abusing it send them here. I'll show them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You are most likely getting kick voted by players in the server.

Try contacting the server administrator and letting them know players are abusing kick vote. I had a similar issue on my servers. Now I monitor them for players randomly kick voting new comers.

If they (server admins) can't figure out how to track down who's abusing it send them here. I'll show them.

Would they have time to do that? Because it happens pretty quickly, like within 5-10 seconds after i spawn.

Upvote 0
Some users are pretty fast. When you initially join the server lets everyone know a new player enters before you have a chance to spawn. Even if it's during the trader.

Next time it happens look in the console. You'll see "A kick vote has been placed against [yourusername]." in the console if it's true. Some servers might even tell you who kick voted you, but that option isn't set by default.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Some users are pretty fast. When you initially join the server lets everyone know a new player enters before you have a chance to spawn. Even if it's during the trader.

Next time it happens look in the console. You'll see "A kick vote has been placed against [yourusername]." in the console if it's true. Some servers might even tell you who kick voted you, but that option isn't set by default.

Thanks I'm going to look for that next time it happens.

Upvote 0