• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

BEHOLD! For the Veteran Rifleman Unlock

pacificpacific

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
!!!!
:mad:

Mosin Rifle?
What?...

What?!!!!

al my 65 hours for veteran unlock to get the rifle i can get everywhere on the floor? I mean literally i can just kill the random guy anywhere on spartanovka and get a mosin rifle. It will take like 1 mins.

I think veteran unlock should be something // hmm something more substantial... go figure. maybe germans were willing to die for the mosin rifle, maybe used it as wood at Pitomnik..

!!!!

Mosin Rifle?
What?...

What?!!!!

al my 65 hours for veteran unlock to get the rifle i can get everywhere on the floor? I mean literally i can just kill the random guy anywhere on spartanovka and get a mosin rifle. It will take like 1 mins.

I think veteran unlock should be something // hmm something more substantial... go figure. maybe germans were willing to die for the mosin rifle, maybe used it as wood at Pitomnik..

Put your "other FPS" thought process aside for a moment and really think (ie. think RO style).

Why might it be important to be able to spawn with an enemy gun? Hmmm......because......wait for it.......when the enemy hears a Mosin firing he may not look to closely right away? Might net your side a few seconds of advantage and when you're pushing hard those few seconds could make the difference in capping a point or not!

Of course if all you're interested in is unlocking "cool new weapons" and running around killing ****........well......then...........:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
!!!!

Mosin Rifle?
What?...

What?!!!!

You were expecting what? An F2000? :p It said what you unlock right there on the screen.

Upvote 0
!!!!

Mosin Rifle?
What?...

What?!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

65 hours

and now you're pissed?

Heaven forbid you play the game for fun :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
No way isnt this what you get?

FO3_Fat_Man.JPG

Seriously man with all the different gun sounds it will be helpful, personally when I'm playing as Soviets I'll grab a MP-40 and then lurk around enemy territory.

It works.

Try it.

Upvote 0
So you think the rifleman is going to get a prototype weapon? I think the gun is limited to use by the commander only.

More likely it will be available to any assualt class/elite rifleman/squad leader/commander type class that has reached Hero status. The standard settings for Heroes allows for up to 3 on a 64 man Realism server, and a few more on Relaxed. The MKb wont exactly be 1 in a million.

Upvote 0
I'm not sure about this "spawn with enemy weapons" stuff ... doesn't look good. Taking one from a dead guy is ok but seeing an entire russian team fighting with mp40 and kars (and the other way around) just seems ... wierd :confused:

Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-276-0702-33_2C_Russland_2C_Soldat_mit_russischer_MP_PPSh-41

Sooo weirrrrd auuugugughgauuugh

Look at the smug look on his face doesn't he realize he's tearing the fabric of reality by holding a PPSH

Oh my goddddd

Upvote 0