• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] The "what are you currently playing?" thread #2

Finishing up Mass Effect 1.
TripleA (Hasbro's Axis and Allies board game ported perfectly to computer as an open source project with a decent sized community)
IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 with UP2.01
Combat Mission: Barbarossa to Berlin and Combat Mission: NATO
RO/DH
L4D1/2 (cause I love me some death toll and dead air... glad they ported no mercy, hope they port em all, at least for the people who bought both games, like me)
Starcraft 2

Basically I switch from one game to another when I lose and ragequit.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
finished graw which i have to say was pretty good, difficult too which isn't a bad thing.
I don't like all this future soldier stuff really, and it's not as great as GR but i wouldn't say it's a disgrace to the name in fairness.

Started playing Graw 2 which is better from an interface point of view and you can pick up weapons now, but the maps just aren't up to graw 1's city locale which is a shame.

My only issue with both games is that your team moan too much.
You ask them to move somewhere and it's always a bloody 'imposition'

Upvote 0
Wanted to give KF another chance but I just can't stand it. I don't see what's supposed to be so good about this game. The basic gameplay is repetetive and dull as hell, all you do is round around the same map for 10 rounds shooting enemies(I totally dislike the enemy design but that's a subjective thing) that don't really show any impacts. When I shoot a zombie in L4D2 with a shotgun half of the body is gone and there are direct impacts. In KF it seems to me that it's pretty much nothing except for shooting off heads and that doesn't give me enough confirmation for the weapons to feel really strong.

Upvote 0
Wanted to give KF another chance but I just can't stand it. I don't see what's supposed to be so good about this game. The basic gameplay is repetetive and dull as hell, all you do is round around the same map for 10 rounds shooting enemies(I totally dislike the enemy design but that's a subjective thing) that don't really show any impacts. When I shoot a zombie in L4D2 with a shotgun half of the body is gone and there are direct impacts. In KF it seems to me that it's pretty much nothing except for shooting off heads and that doesn't give me enough confirmation for the weapons to feel really strong.

That is exactly what I feel with L4D.

KF weapons just feel much more alive and real than anything done in the crappy source engine. The only game with better weapon feel is RO.

Last edited:
Reactions: Major Liability
Upvote 0