• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] Playing RO2 changes my kb layout to EN

I got the same problem but my layout changes vom de-at to en-en but that only happens sometimes.

The main problem is, it also happened at RO1, so i dont know if this could be fixed ;)

I just startet to bin the effected functions to other keys wich are the same in german and english layout.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The problem here is that the standart hotkey in windows for switching keyboard layouts is shift+alt, so everytime you go prone while sprinting you change the keyboard layout.

To fix this you can ether change the RO key-bindings for shift/prone or do change the windows hotkey.

To change the hotkey in win7 go to control panel - > Time/Languagesettings and select the keyboard option then you select the option to change the settings and afterwards go to advanced settings and select the shift+alt hotkey to change it (sorry if the names aren't 100% correct im basing this of my german version)

hope that helps

Upvote 0