• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How many of you plan to have music switched on?

How many of you plan to have music switched on?

• Yes.

Votes: 49 43.8%
  • No.

Votes: 63 56.3%

• Total voters
Oh it was so annoying in the Ostfront. First thing I do during a reinstall is to go and close the irrevelant music. I love the soundtrack(regularly listen to some tracks) but it ruined the multiplayer atmosphere.

For RO2, during SP I'll probably leave it on but for MP it's a definite off. I don't need a distraction because I need to hear those little footsteps, reload sounds and the "THUD!" of the incoming grenade.

Upvote 0
I liked the music in Ost, it was at a low enough volume that it never became my downfall :p

actually it was like the Soldier was almost hallucinating, I'd forget about the music and then it would just softly play, and I'd be like "whoa, there's music"

2 reasons I want the music on in HoS (just at a low volume) 1 they put a lot of hard work into it and from the clips I've heard it sounds really good. 2 I can use it as a warning to let me know when moral is down. I'm not sure how you know otherwise :confused:

Upvote 0