• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad CoR is Recruiting!

PUTZ

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 21, 2005
Baltimore, MD, USA
CoR is recruiting players to participate in our clan.

We've been around since the early betas (~2.0) -- many have come and gone, and with the recent switch to Ostfront, we have lost a few to money and commitment troubles. And we need your help to fill in the ranks!

We are looking for honest to goodness players who enjoy a lil' teamwork and just plain having fun. If accepted, you'll be playing among the most fun bunch of guys and gals to play the game (we also like to win...).

There only age requirement is that you act your age...

We have scheduled scrimmages with CiA on a bi-weekly (Sunday and Wednesday) basis at 9pm EST on our NY server. I if you are interested, sign up in our Recruitment Board using the criteria posted below:

Code:
 Name   

Email:

Instant Messenger(s):

Time zone:

Favorite weapon:

How long have you played:

Have you been in any other clans:

Other games you've played:

Teamspeak/Mic:

What times are you available:

Added comments:

Can you donate some money ($5 USD/month is cool...):
Thank You!

...meat_sim, one of the best around.

i take that as a high compliment, coming from you athena. but hey, we all know my secret to a steady shot

its because i masturbate...

CONSTANTLY...

ABOUT AMERIKANER...

just kidding 'kaner

BUT NOT ABOUT THE PART of wanking the wanger, beating the bishop, cuffing the carrot, choking the gopher, flogging the dolphin, or my personal favorite: the four knuckle shuffle.

as my ol' pappy always said... "a full tank of gas always makes a man giddy"

Upvote 0