• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Flickering Lights

Serathis

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 25, 2009
So, Ive got these flickering lights. Examples would be the burnt out dumpster or at the stairs behind the fenced grate on West London. They are very annoying, and honestly, they make my eyes bleed. I've tried using v-sync, or switching from Dx9 to simply Direct 3d, but that did not help.

So, any ideas what to do?

I've experienced the flickering lights in several of the stock maps and I tried a number of graphics options combinations to fix the problem. In the endit turned out to be lights which were designed to flicker. Is the flickering you've experienced in West London the same as when you go to the flickering light in the long hallway of West London's police station? That light by the double doors in that hall flickers by design. Flickering with no point source might be fixed with driver updates, but if you're looking at a model of a light in game which flickers, it probably isn't a bug. Good luck.

Upvote 0