• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

October 21st Update Changelog

I had that during the beta for awhile. Not anymore.
I did do that thing were you had to go into the ini and fix build number after the previous patch though. But that shouldn't be an issue anymore should it? If that was still on you wouldn't get a server list at all would you?
Not asking you directly, mind you. Asking anyone that who has a clue :)

I imagine if that was the case, your list would start empty and mine doesn't. I will add that the server browser issue has been with me since the Beta as well.

Upvote 0
Gameplay? Elaborate? You want it to be more like Minecraft or Fallout3? Another genre?
They can't fix it for you if you don't say exactly what gameplay you want.
I'm sure you'll get exactly the game you want if you are more specific in your requests.
:rolleyes:

I, as well as many others, have stated our gripes and they are plentyfull on these forums. Shooting mechanics are arcadish, I want my gunfights back.

Upvote 0
I, as well as many others, have stated our gripes and they are plentyfull on these forums. Shooting mechanics are arcadish, I want my gunfights back.

You mean pixelhunting? I suppose that will come when we get bigger maps and longer distances between caps. When you got into the proximities we're dealing with in ro2 it was one shot kills all the way. I miss riding transports too. But I has the faith. Gameplay is fine in my humble opinion. For me arcadish is having to hit your enemy with half a clip before they go down. Instadeath is quite hardcore.

Upvote 0
I agree that you need to be able to lock certain weapons and unlocks in ranked mode not in unranked.
Its the same **** in all the games, people wont join unranked servers so its useless.

If you cant balance the game let the server admins do it.

The next important thing for me would be to fix the CPU bottleneck thing and if its a big problem performancewise to have hardware accellerated sound.

No you automatically ejected the casing right after the shot. If you use manual bolting you will only need to load 1 round (if you didn't bolt after the shot).
People who auto bolt throw full cartridges away? :D
Thats great I like that!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yes, I can't load the server list 1 time and when I refresh the list just stays empty for like 5 minutes. I have to restart the game to get a full list again, it's pathetic. I don't even start this game up anymore, I just ***** on the forums. The gameplay just isn't good enough to go through all this crap to get into a game in the 1st place. TW is rly pissing me off.

If you used the slightest bit of intelligence you would realise you can use the steam server browser which works perfectly. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0