• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Info] Low Performance, lets go helping.

It is good.

So I'm guessing this is crap?

Spoiler!

I am running an Intel core 2 Quad CPU Q9550 @ 2.83GHz, 4 gigs of RAM, and a GTX 470. Is this correct or not?

Upvote 0
So I'm guessing this is crap?

Spoiler!

I am running an Intel core 2 Quad CPU Q9550 @ 2.83GHz, 4 gigs of RAM, and a GTX 470. Is this correct or not?

You are seeing it on the wrong place, the right one is in the bottom of ROEngine.ini, what you linked are base points used in the calculations.

Upvote 0
Try detail to medium, occlusion quality to high, and set one frame thread lag. Also you can set FXAA High instead of MLAA Ultra they are almost the same and FXAA has better speeds. Bloom and motion blur you can also turn on since they dont really take a performance hit. You might also wanna try messing with lighting and foliage quality. Foliage is just the grass, which is annoying but takes up too much resources. Lighting, im not sure of how much better it looks between the different settings, low sucks but medium-high-ultra shouldnt be that different.

Also, you really need to disable the antivirus process AND service when running the game. They can easily cause memory crashes and stuttering.

it's a joke i can't run this game with ultra setting ??
I play every UE3 game (borderlands, Batman, Bulletstorm etc...) to max setting with more than 50-60fps.
BFBC2 run to max setting never low fps, average 50-60fps, min fps 45~.

With low detail, low character, and lowtexture, the game don't run fine too.

I hate blur and bloom.
Ok i will try with antivirus disable, Foliage to medium, and FXAA High.

Upvote 0
It only uses 4 of my 6 cores and the other 4 cores are only running at about 70% and my CPU is running at 4ghrz, I know it's stable I have done lots of benchmarking, have been playing games on it for months fine and have no BSOD or crashing. I have Crossfire 6970 and they're running at about 50 and 40% so I know in no way it is pushing them anywhere near to what they could be. I have 12GB of DDR3 low latency corsair ram and it's never going over 4GB so it isn't a ram issue.

This is the only UE3 game to run so poorly and it's the only game on my machine to run so poorly. So where do I see the issue lying? This poorly optimized game.

Ive been asking for a ****ing refund from Valve but they never give one, it's a ****ing joke.

Upvote 0