• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[WIP] Who Dares Wins Pack

This was the idea I had for an alternative version of his with the dual MP7. I haven't spoken to him about it and I will tomorrow hopefully when testing his perk. We'll see how things go :)

On topic:
I agree with halb about the guns looking too big. I think lowering the weapon against the hands would look slightly better as they look like plastic toys held like that :p

P.S. please add the the animation of pulling them out like Resident evil lol. That'll look sweeet!

We'll have to gang tackle him with the idea :p
But i don't think he can make them look much better without changing the model. the guns themselves are designed to for use with a butt-stock, so in pistol form they look bulky. Not much he can do about it. Lower them too much and it'll look just as wierd. Unless you want the "aim" animation to bring them from teh very bottom to very top of the screen :p

Upvote 0
We'll have to gang tackle him with the idea :p
But i don't think he can make them look much better without changing the model. the guns themselves are designed to for use with a butt-stock, so in pistol form they look bulky. Not much he can do about it. Lower them too much and it'll look just as wierd. Unless you want the "aim" animation to bring them from teh very bottom to very top of the screen :p
Oh I understand this but I was thinking only ever so slightly lower it to make it seem not so huge in the hands. It's only a opinion and I know it's extremely hard to get it right as i've tried doing similar myself...didn't go well to be honest lol (messed up with the aim-down scope position).

Upvote 0
The pics was of the original import into the editor and since then, I have played with the FOV in the code and it now looks a lot better (I hope), well it feels good lets put it that way ;)

Just getting a nice balance with the iron sight view now.

I may keep this weapon for the Berserker class because it has loads of recoil and it really only effective up close but that is early days yet, so things may change.
I will try and get a video together at some point.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hip view

Shot00020.jpg

Iron Sight view

Shot00018-1.jpg

Upvote 0