• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Weapons?

My mistake, I meant to say "Killing Floor doesn't have many weapons currently in widespread use by/ most associated with the American military." :p

Don't forget the British police. Apparently the various home departments and Ministry of Defense Police use the MP5, G36, MP7, AUG.

No need to get all worked up.

Not a problem, but there is quite a few people here that have this almost illrational hatred for American weapons when much of it isnt really that bad once you get your hands on it to try, such as the m16 series rifle.

The m16a1 was basically a nightmare to use, but the A4 variant (the one currently in use) which is in singleshot and 3 round burst, has tons of bug fixes and its reliability has in literal case tripled over the years making it so much more dependable then what it was in the 1960's and 70's.

While yes it still needs to be cleaned every now and then, but it is nowhere as even close as bad as when it first started out. And because the m16 basically formed the NATO standard for assult rifles, almost all attachments can fit on it. You can even make the thing a bullpup. literally.

ARBP-ss.jpg

Upvote 0
Well the M1014 is italian so it's a feasible choice but still, it's too alike to the regular shotty we have, plus the gun itself is sodding everywhere, it's boring.

It would make a great skin for the game if you want to change it up though, Many of these requests would die down if we can apply the whitelist system for skins and models for our weapons so we can add them just as the half-life engine did.

Upvote 0
It would make a great skin for the game if you want to change it up though, Many of these requests would die down if we can apply the whitelist system for skins and models for our weapons so we can add them just as the half-life engine did.

That would be fantastic, especially if custom animations were involved.

Brengun-SCAR replacement, here I come. :IS2:

Upvote 0
Not a problem, but there is quite a few people here that have this almost illrational hatred for American weapons when much of it isnt really that bad once you get your hands on it to try, such as the m16 series rifle.

The m16a1 was basically a nightmare to use, but the A4 variant (the one currently in use) which is in singleshot and 3 round burst, has tons of bug fixes and its reliability has in literal case tripled over the years making it so much more dependable then what it was in the 1960's and 70's.

While yes it still needs to be cleaned every now and then, but it is nowhere as even close as bad as when it first started out. And because the m16 basically formed the NATO standard for assult rifles, almost all attachments can fit on it. You can even make the thing a bullpup. literally.

ARBP-ss.jpg

I perfer this:
S262b.jpg

Reactions: Unit-05
Upvote 0
I perfer this:
S262b.jpg

Oh hell yes, One of these too would be win

v2_x3_s02_ss00_04.jpg

May take forever to reload, and may only be accurate up to 50 meters, but christ do they ever do horrible damage on unprotected flesh. Flintlock muzzleloaders actually do more damage on unprotected flesh then modern firearms, but they are somewhat tempermental if you are not carefull with them and are long to reload.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Arr gimme all of your gol....Hey wait wtf? These are not humans :confused:

"WHERES THE DOSH YOU SCURVY DOGS?!"

"Get ready to loot some LOADSA MONEY!"

"Lower the LAWs and prepare to board!"

I made a bunch more that other thread:D

and I still have that GIMP version of Captain Foster, if someone could point me to a good place to translate it to a normal pic:D

Upvote 0
"WHERES THE DOSH YOU SCURVY DOGS?!"

"Get ready to loot some LOADSA MONEY!"

"Lower the LAWs and prepare to board!"

I made a bunch more that other thread:D

and I still have that GIMP version of Captain Foster, if someone could point me to a good place to translate it to a normal pic:D
THATS IT! MAKE THE THREAD WITH PIRATE MOD IDEA IMIDIATELLY! I DEMAND :mad::IS2::IS2::IS2::D

Upvote 0
I think that there are weapons that would fit into the game. A M16a2 http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3264&stc=1&d=1299400778
for the firebug class would be great. It would look like the one in this picture except the mag would be a 30 round mag and the bi-pod would be folded or not there. It would have a X3-4 zoom scope, damage similar or identicle to the bulpup, 3 round burst and semi-auto, same incideary bullet thing as the mac10, a silencer, and the ability to snipe at long ranges.

Also a new class, Civil Defence, they are a general class that has a slight damage increase with all weapons and buffs to door welding but have the biggest buffs for pistols and the hunting rifle, which is the lee enfield which is like the winchester but more damige, 10 rounds, reloads 1 bullet at a time, and a red dot scope, it would look this
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3265&stc=1&d=1299401492
but with this rail and a red dot scope
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3266&stc=1&d=1299401492
and it would be the tier 3 weapon, the magnum is the tier 2, and a M1911 for the tier 1 which is a mix of the 9mm and the magnum
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3267&stc=1&d=1299402155
but it has extended mags with 11 bullets and descent damage and a mixed range of the 9mm and the magnum and would cost 150 and could be duel wielded. It also has a weight of 2 blocks. The class spawns with a m1911 at level 4 and a magnum at level 6

Attachments

• m16a2.jpg
    m16a2.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 0
  • lee-enfield_000.jpg
    lee-enfield_000.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 0
  • M10F-weaver-Lee enfield.jpg
    M10F-weaver-Lee enfield.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 0
  • m1911.jpg
    m1911.jpg