• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map RO-Makhnovo_Village Released - Final

I was a german who was very lucky to breach the defense of this station and make it alive inside, but the place was crawling with russians, so i had to hide - fast! I run, shot down some commie and went to the toilet, where i was waiting for my comrades to assault the station, thus taking russians' attention. So I was sitting there, shaking because of the fear for my life, and staring at the wall. "Where the hell are they?? "Злой Пингвин был здесь".. Come on guys, hurry u--.. wait, what? :D"
Then i was laughing my ass off, in fact, i couldn't sit there anymore because of the sign, I had to leave to be in a combat mode, not rofl mode. :)
It's a very cool map, Nestor. Good work. :)

Upvote 0
Late bump! We played Makhnovo_Village yesterday evening in the Iron Crescendo tournament, and it was really a great experience. Defending the Poshta is still as tense as I remember it, and you can still get onto the train station roof. :p

Feels kinda nostalgic when people are crying out for assistance in "Krestyanov's house". :D

Upvote 0
There are about 2-3 servers which have this map on rotation and a few more where it may make a surprise appearance. The Wild Bunch server is usually a safe bet if you want to play it.

I am quite proud of it as a first effort but the more I play it, the more certain fundamental n00b errors in its development become clear.

I am not going to be updating it in the foreseeable future, however, as I am too tied up with maps for Carpathian Crosses and also making a texturing manual for custom mappers.

Upvote 0
There are about 2-3 servers which have this map on rotation and a few more where it may make a surprise appearance. The Wild Bunch server is usually a safe bet if you want to play it.

I am quite proud of it as a first effort but the more I play it, the more certain fundamental n00b errors in its development become clear.

I am not going to be updating it in the foreseeable future, however, as I am too tied up with maps for Carpathian Crosses and also making a texturing manual for custom mappers.

Its in our Infantry Only Server's rotation also. :)

Upvote 0