• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

And now for something completely different
1300048799683.jpg

Upvote 0
Honestly, I'm not sure if anyone would care if California suffered from fallout. I know I sure as hell wouldn't! :)

Edit: That radiation map is fake anyways. The Austrian Radiation Services never made that map at all. Someone stole the logo and slapped it on to make it look official. I don't think anyone has to worry.

Edit #2: "Australian", not "Austrian".

Quite frankly, I'd be okay with California getting irradiated too. Keep the stupid people from breeding quite so much.

... sadly, I live here now, instead of Maine.

Reactions: kapulA
Upvote 0
Those posters are morons. All of them. It looks as if hitting the americans many, many miles from their mainland strikes them very deeply.

Oh, I was shown this earlier:

fukushima-nuclear-radiation-spread-map.jpg

Probably karma hitting the americans for attacking Japan at full force and nuking it twice? :rolleyes:

These people really need to think a little before they open their mouths, instead of letting a country they put into ruin by their own hands go back into ruin again when asked for help.

Taking Karelia back!
faceg.gif

39134.jpg

Reactions: Alexander Ostmann
Upvote 0